20th July 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th what should I do to become an astronaut?

after completing my 12 what shoud i do to become astronaut?

14th November 2017, 09:34 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing 12th what should I do to become an astronaut?

To do this you have to apply to NASA after your graduation. NASA picks just couple of application out of thousands for concentrated Astronaut Candidate preparing program.

NASA reports chance to apply for the position of Astronaut Candidate to Support International Space Station program.

Each two year NASA reports for choosing around 100 men and ladies out of 1000 candidates.

For this activity a candidates needs to pass Class twelfth examinations under science stream particularly in Physics and Mathematics

In any case, colleges giving Astronomy Undergraduate program are rarely found, so you can join a Bachelor's Course in Physics with Mathematics.

At that point you have to take Master's Degree in Physics.

After Successful completion of you Master's Degree you can do Ph.D which makes you qualified to wind up noticeably a space expert/space explorer/astrophysicist or a researcher and etc.
15th November 2017, 07:20 PM
Onlyforme

Default Re: After completing 12th what should I do to become an astronaut?

You will have to pass graduation and after that you will have to apply in NASA. NASA choose candidates in ratio of 1:10 that means if 1000 candidates have qualified then only 100 be chosen for next step.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?