18th August 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

After completing 12th what should I do for marine engineering

after completing 12th what should we do for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to apply for marine engineering course after completing 12th? I have qualified for JEE mains
  6. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  7. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  8. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  9. Am I eligible for marine engineering after completing 12th with 55%?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  11. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  13. What should I do to enter into Marine engineering after completing of my 12th standard?
  14. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Marine Engineering course? What PG courses can I opt for after completion of this course?
  16. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Can I do Marine engineering after completing Mechanical?
  18. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
5th August 2014, 12:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: After completing 12th what should I do for marine engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completing 12th what should we do for marine engineering?
If you are interested to join in marine engineering after 12th standard you can join in B.E or B. Tech in marine engineering.

B. Tech or B.E in Marine Engineering is a bachelor degree course. The duration of the course is four years and the course is divided into eight semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Applicants who have studied 12th standard Science Stream (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) at 10+2 level are only eligible for
admission.
-The Applicant who is waiting for 12th standard result can also apply for this course.
-Applicant must have scored at least 60% percentage of marks.
-Applicant's age should not be less than 17 years and maximum age is 20 years.
-Applicant must be physically as well as medically fit.

Admission to Marine Engineering courses based on the entrance examination like, Marine Engineering and Research Institute entrance exams, Joint Entrance Examination, Indian Maritime University Common Entrance Test etc.. So, I suggest you to prepare well for the above entrance examinations in order to get admission for the marine engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?