26th July 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.Tech with 58% should I go for embedded course?

i want to know that i have completed my b tech with58%
then should i go for embedded course or as i have less marks go for cisco networking program

23rd January 2013, 12:54 AM
saikrishna39

Default Re: After completing B.Tech with 58% should I go for embedded course?

Its ok that you finished BTech with a border marks and now a days many of the national and MNC companies are asking for 65% minimum to attend the interview...in such situations its quite better to continue study by doing M.tech or specilisation in a particular stream....

I think you are from a E.C.E background and i appreciate you for having interest in embedded systems course.....With increased gadgets and technology day by day the use of embedde systems is very essential.....do definetely opt for the course....

If you have sufficient time and can attend classes in your living area go for embedded courses....
I prefer vector institute for the course.....
just check www.vectorindia.org which is a reputed institute for embedde technologies....

you have to write an all india written test conducted by them for every 3 months.....
they are having about 99% placement record with reputed companies and payscale nearly equal to software engineers...

Dont fear that you have not got sufficient marks....Put your full effort to complete the course and the expertise in embedded will coverup your negative poles and exhibit you in a better way...

ALL D VERY BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?