2nd December 2012, 02:54 PM
Dhivya ba

After completing B.Tech what should I do to get a good job?

After completing b.tech ,what to do to get a good job..could u please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  2. After B.Tech how to get a good job? Which extra courses a btech should do to get a good job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  4. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks? -- [New]
  5. Will I get a job after completing my B.Tech EEE with 72%?
  6. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  7. How can I become a good bank employee after completing B.Tech
  8. Can i get a good job in kerala after completing B.Tech course? I have 15 back papers
  9. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  10. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. How to get an IT job after completing B.Tech with 77%
  12. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  13. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing B.Tech in Biotech? How much salary will I get?
  15. Can I get admission after diploma ECE in IIT?
  16. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
16th February 2013, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Tech what should I do to get a good job?

First of all, you need to apply for matching jobs. Then appear for the selection procedure of the recruiting authority. Information on matching jobs can be collected from the web portals of companies, SSC, UPSC or PSC. You can also look for off campus/on campus selections. IES, CDS, GATE, etc are some of the options to find a lucrative job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?