12th June 2012, 05:01 PM
M.BILAL ANJUM

Domicile of district of Pakpattan Punjab?

mY DOMICILE LOST NOW I WANT NEW DOMICILE OF DISTRICT OF PAKPATTAN pUNJAB CAN YOU HELP ME IN THIS

Related Questions:
  1. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  2. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  3. Will I be able to avail the 85% quota in Punjab after residing in Punjab with Punjab Domicile?
  4. Can I appear for HP PMT? I have Punjab domicile
  5. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  6. Can I avail Punjab quota? I've done 12th std from Chandigarh and my domicile is of Punjab
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT after passing 11th and 12th from Mansa? I dont have a domicile of Punjab
  8. Am I eligible to write Punjab PMT? I have domicile of Delhi and I have done my 12th from Punjab
  9. Am i eligible for Punjab PMT after having domicile of Rajasthan? I have passed my 11th and 12th exam from Punjab
  10. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  11. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  12. How many seats are reserved for students passing their class XI & XII from Punjab but they don't have domicile of Punjab?
  13. How may I get details about provincial quota in Punjab medical colleges? What about Islamabad domicile holders?
  14. What is the elgibilty criteria asked for MBBS in Baba farid university? -- [New]
  15. is there a need for submission of domicile certificate of punjab for punjab pmt?
  16. Eligibility to attend MPPET & CGPET? domicile criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for MD/MS after being resident from 12th class
  18. Will my son be treated as Punjab Domicile after studying in Chandigarh?
22nd March 2016, 12:29 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Domicile of district of Pakpattan Punjab?

A domicile certificate or residential proof is issued just for proof that the holder person is having citizenship state.

To get new Domicile certificate you just need to file one complain in your Block office and then after you can collect updates application form from the local authorities, ie, the Sub-Divisional Magistrate/Tahsildar's office/Revenue Department/District Collector's Office.

To get original domicile certificate you will have to submit the duly filled application with the required documents to the Tahsildar office (Block Department) of your respective area.

You can attach any of the below enclosure for the verification process :

1- School leaving certificate
2- Voter ID Card
3- Electricity bill as residential proof
4- Aadhar Card.
5- Birth certificate
6- Ration card
7- Educational Certificates.

Note : Domicile Certificate can be made only in your State. Obtaining Domicile Certificate from more than one State is crime and you will be punished by Government of that States if you caught for such activities.

So you can Visit to the tehsildar office and submit all documents with application form to get Domicile Certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?