18th May 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How good are the placements for B.Tech in IPU?

how many maximum placements take place in b.tech in 2012 in lpu for infosys

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future prospect after completing B.Tech from IPU Main campus
  2. How good are the placements for B.Tech in IPU?
  3. Is IPU a good university to do MBA? How good are the placements?
  4. Which are the good colleges offering BCA in IPU? I have scored 1900 rank in BCA from IP University
  5. Last years B.Tech entrance question papers for IPU?
  6. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  7. Which is better between IPU B.Tech Tool engg and B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
  9. How to prepare for BTech Final year placements? Suggest some good companies for Placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  11. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  12. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records? -- [New]
  13. Can I get a good college after scoring 6522 in CET in IPU BBA?
  14. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  15. How to take admission in a good DU college after scoring 10,000 rank in IPU and 87% in PCM?
  16. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  17. Colleges for MA in Food technology? Dates for applying for LEET (Haryana) and IPU?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 522 rank in IPU? What are the rankings of the colleges under IPU?
20th February 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements for B.Tech in IPU?

i am an average level student in aiactr.. in ece branch... tell me what should i do for good placements
17th March 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How good are the placements for B.Tech in IPU?

which companies come to GGSIPU after completing b.tech their??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?