9th December 2010, 01:23 PM

Qualifications required for CCNA course? Who gives certification to this course? Authorized training centers in Kerala?

What are the qualifications for the CCNA course?Who gives certification to this course and whose are the authorized training centers at Kerala?

15th April 2011, 05:33 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Qualifications required for CCNA course? Who gives certification to this course? Authorized training centers in Kerala?

Hello,
The qualification need for CCNA course is 12th pass. After 12th you can do CCNA course. This course is conducted by Cisco, they provide the valuable certification after completion of the course. The time duration of the course is 6 months. After 6 months they took exam, if you are clear the exam then you will get certificate.
there are many authorized training centers across country who offers this course.
*NIITs
*JETKING
*BrainWare
*CDAC
*Red hat Enterprises
The course fees is about 25000 rupees.
9th May 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for CCNA course? Who gives certification to this course? Authorized training centers in Kerala?

WHAT IS THE FEATURE OF CCNA IN FUTURE
10th May 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the basic qualification required for a .net certification course?
31st May 2011, 11:35 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is a networking course. Those student who have completed there 12th education from any board and have secured minimum 50% marks are eligible to do this CCNA course.

Many institute and colleges are running this course you can choose according to your area. The main institute are GT College, Jetking, NIIT, Shokenda, etc.

There are 4 modules you have to clear one by one and after completing you have to give a common exams if you have qualify that exams then you will get the certificate from the “Cisco” which are running this course.
13th June 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

which are the basic computer netwoking courses other than ccna?
20th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

after ccna can we get networking job?
24th July 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

after doing the ccna course how much i can earn and what is the percentage in b.tech and any exams required to enter in ccna course
5th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

which is the best institute to do this course
14th September 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

i have 46% in 12th standard so can i do ccna plzzzzzzzz rplyyyy
6th November 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

i am commerce graduate & currently i am wrking in a bpo from 2 years & i am intrested in ccna course bcoz i wnt to change my line from bpo to some another,so is ccna course good for me ???
& also assist me with the fees for the programme
8th November 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

which is good in ccna (routing and switching,voice,wireless,security)in this category of ccna???
19th November 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

i have completed only my 10th but i want to study networking then which course i can study plz reply
15th December 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th fail so can do this ccna course
18th January 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I complete my diploma in computer Engg,can I study in ccna course
29th February 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done 12th,hardware&networking so can i do ccna is there any scope
30th March 2012, 05:24 PM
kaveribiswas

The qualification need for CCNA course is 12th pass. After 12th you can do CCNA course. This course is conducted by Cisco, they provide the valuable certification after completion of the course. The time duration of the course is 6 months. After 6 months they took exam, if you are clear the exam then you will get certificate.
there are many authorized training centers across country who offers this course.
*NIITs
*JETKING
*BrainWare
19th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate from du with 41%. So can i do ccna.
9th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED MY CLASS 12 WITH 63% AND PURSUING TO DO CCNA. I STAY IN WEST BENGAL. WHICH WOULD BE THE BEST TRAINING CENTRE FOR ME
9th August 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

ccna best training centre in hyderabad
8th December 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i hve jst pass the exam of 10th n i aprov.in 12th clss so i can do the ccna course aur not...!!
17th December 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

hello,
i am from noida. so anyone tell me that what is for me good in ccna ccie.
now i have 3 years experiance in Desktop Support engineer.
so plzz.help me
24th May 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Im a Mechanical engg. interested in CCNA course is it a right path for me??
6th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello! i am 10th pass and i have done Hardware and Networking course and i have few months expriance in a company so can i do ccna?? plz reply
13th August 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in computer engineering after 10th can apply or not
20th September 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

i have study 12th pass 40% i am aply ccna course yes ya no plz replya
15th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I have complete 10std i want to study ccna can i study ccna
14th January 2014, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

i have 12th 49.85arts in my age 30yrs, what i join ccna course
20th January 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hi i am janardhan tupe
I complete my diploma in e&tc Engg,can I study in ccna cours
24th April 2014, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

hello i am salman
i have completed commerce graduate .i am intresting in networking field .please tell me i can do the ccna course..
19th July 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am Abhijit Pati . I am H.S passed with 55% .My question is CCNA pass certificate valid upto ___________ year?
21st July 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

hello iam kasu iam ITI ELECTRONICS PASSED iam experience 5years in HARD WARE i can do the CCNA course
16th September 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i have study 12th pass 49.2% i am aply for ccna so can i do ccna please advise me sir
25th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

hello...
I'm intrested in CCNA but...got doubts..
Can i get network engineer post or some other posts as enginners with only my 12th pass certificate.?
do i need to complete my BTech course..? plz Clear me.
28th May 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello! sir, I completed Diploma in Electronics & communication with 65% and also i have 1 year experience in networking field. Can i join CCNA course? Sir plz replay me.
28th May 2015, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello! sir, I completed Diploma in Electronics & communication with 65% and also i have 1 year experience in networking field. Can i join CCNA course? Sir plz replay me.
28th May 2015, 12:31 PM
manjunath kb

7th June 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I have completed my 12th examinations with agg 61.6% and pcm 57.6% . sir I was eligible for doing ccna course and which would be the best center in u.p. for the course?
send the information at my email id at. [email protected]
29th February 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I am completed diploma in electronics and communication 68% . I am eligible ccna networking course pls tell me sir . Best senter in ap
9th November 2016, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

[email protected]
Hello ! I want to settle in software side.is ccna course is good enough to start my carrier towards software field.
1st March 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my Diploma in Computer science and engineering with 77.60%....I am eligible to get CCNA certificate or not, please replay me My mail address is [email protected]
17th June 2017, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail student. But i want to join CCNA course. May i ?? Or after completed course may i got the job ??
10th July 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication course...can I join ccna course?? Please reply me ..my email I'D [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?