13th November 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?

I've done Diploma from Instrumentation branch, now I want to get admission in BE IT. Are Diploma Instrumentation students allowed to get admission in BE IT. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do Instrumentation diploma after doing ITI in same?
  2. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  3. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  4. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?
  5. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  7. How to get admission for studying Instrumentation Diploma course for ITI holder who has 5 years of Industrial experience? -- [New]
  8. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  9. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  12. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  13. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  16. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year B.E in instrumentation after completing diploma in Industrial Electronics
  18. Is there any Diploma in Instrumentation? Where such Diploma is offered?
8th January 2016, 08:48 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?

Yes, you can go for IT in Engineering being an Instrumentation student in Diploma.
It is always better to go for same department or field which you have done in your Diploma course.

Different Branches in Instrumentation:

Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Instrumentation Technology

If you go for IT, you can think your career in Software and no other is available. If you are interested in Programming, you can go for that.
If you go for Instrumentation, You can write GATE and try to get good marks in that. You may try for PSU's and IIT's with the marks obtained i.e, you can go for Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?