24th July 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?

i am doing electronics and telecommunication engineering. i want to know what post graduate courses are available for me. also in masters of engineering what courses can i undertake?

Related Questions:
  1. After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?
  2. Courses which i can undertake for PG in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  5. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  6. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  8. List of colleges in Himachal or Haryana which intakes through AIEEE score card? I've secured AIR 80079, state rank 11638 and state category (OBC) rank 3076
  9. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  13. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  14. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  15. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  16. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  17. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer? -- [New]
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
30th July 2011, 08:57 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?

If your interested in exploring your field then the best choice will be M.tech and later going through the P.hd course.There are many courses which you can take up in your ECE stream.M.Tech is all about specialization in one of your subjects which you have completed in your Engineering.The present course which are in demand are Power Electronics and VLSI Design.There are many colleges in India offering the M.Tech course like IIT's and NIT's.For going through the M.tech course you need to go through the GATE Examination.If scored well then you will have a chance of studying in the best Institutes of India.

You can even go through the M.S course after going through the GRE Examination.Even this course will allow you to explore in the field of your interest.Going through post graduate diploma courses of 1 year will also be helpful but mean while you can even go through exams like IES, HAL, BHEL, BEl and other such exams.
30th July 2011, 09:17 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?

dear friend,
As you are pursuing B.tech in ECE , and you want to go for Higher study..
Then you can go for M.tech as your PG course..
If you have interest to gather more knowledge in your subject then M.tech is a very good option.. After that you can go for P.hd course for doing research..
You can go for courses in M.tech like-
Embedded system
VLSI design and technology
Control system and Instrumentation
Communication and Radar
Signal Processing
Power Electronics..

These are the demanding course wright now..
So, you can go for anyone of these..

If you have interest in management field and you want to go in a separate line, then MBA is the best option..
You can get a very good job after completion of MBA..

Now you decide in which field you want to go..

All the best..
30th July 2011, 09:23 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
After complete your degree graduation
then you apply for
M.TECH course
So you eligible to apply GATE exam
in GATe exam you eligible to admission in good college
like:-
IIT
NIT
30th July 2011, 09:50 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi....i think the best option today after the completion of graduation is an mba degree ,you chould start preparing for the various mba exams in the country right now ,better take coaching in good coaching institutes like the TIME institute which is probably the best in the country for mba coaching and there materials are eally good ,the various mbs entrance exams and colleges conducting them in our country are :
1.CAT:conducted by indian institute of managements for admission into them
2.JMET:conducted by the iits for doing an mbs in iit
3.XAT:conducted by xavier institute of management,jamshedpur
4.SNAp:conducted by symbiosis institute of managemnt
5.also entrance test are conducted by faculty of management studies and indian institute of foreig trade
30th July 2011, 11:13 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

As a electronics and Telecommunication engineering student various courses are available for you.Various high education courses are available for you.

After engineering you can take admission in M.Tech college.GATE is best exam for admission in M.Tech.You can apply for GATE exam after your engineering.you can also apply for GATE exam in last year of graduation.

After engineering you can go for MBA.MBA is very good course.To take admission in MBA coures CAT/MAT exams are very good courses.To apply for these exam you have to complete your graduation.after graduation you can apply for these exam.

After engineering you can go for UPSC civil service exam,BHEL,NTPE and other various exam.these are also very good exams.you can also go for these exams.you have to apply for these exams.
30th July 2011, 11:27 AM
ajeetajeet1250

After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?

If your interested in exploring your field then the best choice will be M.tech and later going through the P.hd course.There are many courses which you can take up in your ECE stream.M.Tech is all about specialization in one of your subjects which you have completed in your Engineering.The present course which are in demand are Power Electronics and VLSI Design.There are many colleges in India offering the M.Tech course like IIT's and NIT's.For going through the M.tech course you need to go through the GATE Examination.If scored well then you will have a chance of studying in the best Institutes of India.

You can even go through the M.S course after going through the GRE Examination.Even this course will allow you to explore in the field of your interest.Going through post graduate diploma courses of 1 year will also be helpful but mean while you can even go through exams like IES, HAL, BHEL, BEl and other such exams.

ajeetajeet1250
30th July 2011, 11:33 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend, After B.Tech ECE enginnering student,
You can opt for M.Tech to explore more knowledge to compete the world. In this if you have more interest ,then you can follow it to Ph.D and proceed.
Otherwise you can in any teaching line like IES, BEI , GRE exams.

All the best.
30th July 2011, 12:21 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: After Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering which courses are available for me?

For aspirants who have finished their studies in B.Tech Electronics and Communications have various numerous higher studies (for M.Tech)...

But i am providing you list of best core M.Tech courses :-
1.M.Tech in Electronics and Communications

2.M.Tech in Microelectronics and VLSI

3.M.Tech in Communication Systems

4.M.Tech in Computer Science(Mobile Computing)

5.M.Tech in Electronic Design and Technology

6.M.Tech in Power Electronics

7.M.Tech in Computational Statistics

8.M.Tech in Computer Science (Information System)

9.M.Tech in Computer Science (IT)

10.M.Tech in Computer Science (Networks)

11.M. Tech. - Fibre Optics and Lightwave Engg.

12.M. Tech. - Microelectronics & V L S I Design

13.M. Tech. - RF and Microwave Engg.

14.M. Tech. - Telecommunication Systems Engg.

15.M. Tech. - Visual Information and Embedded Systems Engg.

M.Tech in best college can be pursued by scoring good marks in GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology .
30th July 2011, 12:22 PM
rana2011
Banned

If you want to walk in your way then M.tech and afterthat the P.hd course is better and if you scored well then you will get chance for studying in the best Institutes of India.

There are many courses which you can take up in your ECE stream.
Now the Electronics and VLSI Design have good demand are Power.
There are many colleges in India offering the M.Tech course like IIT's and NIT's.

And for going through the M.tech course you have to apper in the GATE Examination.If scored well then you will have a chance of studying in the best Institutes of India.

Otherwise you may go at the M.S course through the GRE Examination.

Best of luck!
30th July 2011, 12:57 PM
ajeetajeet1250

30th July 2011, 02:12 PM
ajeetajeet1250

30th July 2011, 02:59 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes, obviously you can do post graduate courses after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.

you can do mtech or MS.

you can take specialization in the given below subjects

1.communicaion.

2.micro electronics.

3.power electronics.

4.nano technology.

5.VLSI.

6.Opto electronics.

7.Robotics.

etc.

all the best.............
30th July 2011, 06:35 PM
vivek049

thanking you
30th July 2011, 07:10 PM
amisha rath

hey friend...

after ECE graduation-

two options are for you -
1 are you interested to study further?
2 are you interested in doing job?

then depending upon this there are various lines for you.

option no1 provides you with
1 Mtech by gate
2.MS by GRE
3.RESEARCH SCHOLAR
4.lecturer in college
4. open your coaching institute may be for btech subject/IES/GATE/for 11-12th student for iitjee/aieee

option 2 tends your way to jobs -

for govt sectors-
you need to give written exam of ISRO,DRDO,BARC,BEL,IES and have to clear interview too.

for private sectors-

1. do a diploma course in either VLSI/EMBEDDED/NETWORKING as per your interest and from a reputed institute and then apply in MNC's.
2. and if your college have campus drive then no need of diploma companies will come and recruite freshers.

best luck
1st January 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir iam doing be electronics and communication.after finishing my studies i would like to study ms abroad.can u say me which course in my department for ms has scope at present
24th January 2012, 12:18 AM
shweta16r

I have completed BE in Electronics. I want to know about the post graduate diploma course in thermal power plant engineering n what is the future scope after this course???
16th April 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE in electronics and communicatioans, and working in telecom software domain. So can you please tell me what are all branchs avilable in MTec and which one will be good for me. Please send the details to my mail ID [email protected]
16th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Post Graduate Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering is one year course.

Minimum Eligibility for the Course
  • Engineering in Electronics from Recognized University.
  • At least 55% marks in Engineering.
Age Limit
  • Not more than 27 yrs

(no age limit for sponsored students)

Selection will be on the basis of merit.

Scope after this course

After doing this course students can look for career in the companies like

Lanco, GMR, Feed Back Ventures, Suzlon, Tata Power, Torrent Power, Price Water-House Cooper,

CRISIL, KPMG, REL or many other like wise companies recruit candidates with such qualification.

for more info visit the website

www.nptidurgapur.com
13th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

what are the diploma courses available after ece ?? Pls mention duration too.
29th May 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

i've completed b.e. in e.c.
can i do masters in i.c.(instruments and control) branch??
10th July 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my engineering in ECE and i am confused in choosing either MBA or MTECH .IS mba would be beneficial
12th December 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

after my graduation in ECE what will i do?
2nd January 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi, actually i m 2008 passout ECE graduate ,presently working on Diploma level job. Not getting any job on B.Tech
level. Now what i have to do now either M-Tech (GATE) or a some branch related course like VLSI/EMBEDDED/NETWORKING to get a B-Tech level job.
kindly send me the reply to my mail- [email protected].
2nd January 2013, 10:33 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
After B.tech you can do any job and if you want to do study then you can do study.
you can do:
M.Tech,for M.tech you have to qualify GATE exam,after that you can get more good college for M.Tech.

You can do MS,MBA,MCA.

You can do job as lecturer in college
7th January 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i m persuing my degree in ec and m in my last semester so pls do inform me about which coarses i can go with after me BE in germany.
please rply as soon as possible.
13th February 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am in last semester of BE electronics and communication. I want to know which colleges / institutes are offering PG degree course in networking, communication etc. other than VLSI and embedded systems. Please write to [email protected] , "kiruthika ravi" <[email protected]>, [email protected]. I have given the Gate 2013 exam and awaiting results.
4th April 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

i m in 6th sem eng rt nw..pursuing my degree in ec ..i want to knw wethr i can do my mastrs from
niift..i was really intrested in niift course but cudnt do my bachelors course with niift
..plz do reply..m really very confused
25th April 2013, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

i just completed my last semester so pls do inform me about various jobs in both govt and private sector and what are the short term courses i have to learn for that jobs.
pls rply as soon as possible.
28th May 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.e in electronics & communication...i want to do master in biomedical or aeronautics engineering...is there any other entrance test other than GATE??
26th June 2013, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

sir I am doing my B.E. course in electronics and telecommunication n after that I want to complete higher education in abroad. which course is suitable for me?
14th July 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I hav 1 sub. Back in ECE.. With 60% .. May i apply for CDS ...
30th July 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I failled in b tech ECE,i like electronic field,but i cant complete my b tech,tell about a good 1 year course.
1st August 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

im compleated b.tech in electronis and communication engineering,can i study masters in renewable energy systems?
11th December 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 5th sem B.E in ece ,i want to pursue M.S ,please provide me benefitial knowledge about MS course in ece with good scope
9th December 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year B.E in electronics and telecommunication , after degree i am intrested in doing Post Graduation course in embedded or VLSI, can u suggest some companies in mumbai for which i can try after doing that course?
9th December 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in final year B.E in electronics and telecommunication.After graduation i am planning to do a pg in embedded or VLSI. so i request u to suggest me companies in Mumbai to which i will be eligible for after completing the course ?
9th December 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in final year B.E in electronics and telecommunication.After graduation i am planning to do a pg in embedded or VLSI. so i request u to suggest me companies in Mumbai to which i will be eligible for after completing the course ?
28th March 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing engineering in electronics and telecommunication. I am quite interested in designing line and plannind to pursue a masters in designing for digital experience from NID. Is there a good scope for this combination (engg design)?
10th April 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing engineering in electronics and telecommunication.I am quite interested in physics and geography is there any post graduation course for me...
22nd July 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

After (telecommunication )engineering,can we do MS,MBA,MCA??? If we do MBA after Telecom Engineering,thn there is scope for that????
5th August 2019, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am EXTC engineer and currently working on SAP in IT company. But i am planning to go for higher studies. So what should I opt for MS/MTECH ? and which fields would you refer in it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?