11th December 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and got 67%. Now I am confused that should I do vocational course and get a job? I have none to guide me. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Vocational course after diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [New]
  2. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  3. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  5. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  7. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. What can I do after passing Vocational course in Electronics after 10th? Can I join BA/BSc or B.Com?
  9. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. Is there any training for Electronics and Telecommunication engineer which will lead to job in Abroad?
  11. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  12. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  16. Which course should I join after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication branch
  17. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  18. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
7th April 2017, 05:06 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and got 67%. Now I am confused that should I do vocational course and get a job? I have none to guide me. Please help me.

No, it is not necessary to join the vocational courses after Diploma in ECE. You can apply for jobs with Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication qualifications. After getting a job, you can study B.E/B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication through part time mode. The engineering graduation is one of the best options available for the diploma Electronics and Telecommunication holders. So it is advisable to search for a job with diploma Electronics and Telecommunication qualification. There are various jobs available in government and private sector organizations for the diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?