25th January 2012, 01:39 PM
TEJAS PATANI

How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?

I am in second year computer engg how can i go for aeronautical engg? Give
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  3. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  10. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  11. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering?
  13. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  15. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E. in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in CSE?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
28th August 2012, 04:24 PM
appy30

Default Re: How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?

If you want to achieve something in the field of Aeronautics ,you can pursue M.tech in the field of Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your B.E or B.Tech course...........

You should appear in the exam of GATE ,and score good marks so that you can get good colleges like IITs and NIts...and many more like:

Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology.
Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology.
Hindustan College of Engineering.
Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology.
Institute of Aviation Technology.
Institute of Information Technology and Management's Aeronautical Engineering Training Academy.
Mohamed Sathak Engineering College.
Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science.
All IIT's.
All NIT's.

After this you can get into the field of,
Defense.
Air India.
Public and Private Air Lines.
Sahara Air Lines.
Pilot and more Opportunities in abroad..

-------
appy30
14th February 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?

i had completed my btech at cse in andhra pradesh .now i am interested to join aeronautical .what is the procedure and join aeronautical details please mail me
[email protected]
26th March 2013, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Im divya pursuing my BE.(CSE) in a reputed institution. im very mucn interested in the field of aeronautical. is there any short term course in aeronautical field in abroad after completing my BE. suggest me some way in which i can acheive my dream. is there any entrace exams conducted to join aeronautical in top most universities? if so, how can i prepare myself to clear those exams? please mail me
27th March 2013, 12:26 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEJAS PATANI View Post
I am in second year computer engg how can i go for aeronautical engg? Give
please send me the details
I am sorry to say that after completion of 1st year computer engineering course you can't change the course.

If you want you have to again start the course after qualifying the entrance exam.

For admission in to engineering college you have to uqlaify the entrance exam like:-
> I.S.A.T
> I.I.T-J.E.E
> A.I.E.E.E
> S.R.M.E.E.E
> M.I.T.E.E.E

TOP AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?