31st May 2011, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Salary after graduating from computer engineering?

what would be the salary if we start oursellves on the computer engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. After graduating in Aeronautical Engineering how much can be my salary?
  2. Can I leave Railways after doing B.E. from SCRA college? What will be my salary after graduating and how much it can be upgraded?
  3. Can I do PG in Aerospace Engineering after graduating in Computer Science or Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  4. How much salary can a Diploma in Computer Engineering holder get after internship? -- [New]
  5. Salary after graduating master degree from NIFT?
  6. How may I join Aeronautical engineering after graduating in computer engineering?
  7. How to Join NASA after B.E in Computer Engineering?
  8. What is the scope after completing B.E CSE?
  9. What is the salary of computer science engineering?
  10. When to get the forms for B.Sc Agriculture course for the year 2012?
  11. Can I be eligible for Bihar Public Service after graduating in electronics and communication engineering
  12. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in computer engineering? How much marks are required to get admission in BSc IT?
  14. Should I join Animation after doing Computer Engineering? How much salary is offered and which is the best course in Animation?
  15. What is the salary of computer science engineering after MI?
  16. Best college for Computer Application & Software Engineering? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  17. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  18. Will I get higher salary in India after graduating in Information Technology from UK?
23rd June 2011, 11:11 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Salary after graduating from computer engineering?

Sir,
First of all i tell you their is a lot of boom of computer engineering in private sector and well graded package average of 5-6 lakh per annum.
I suggest you some good comapnys for it:
1>adobe flash
2>Microsoft
3>oracle
4>infosys
5>google.

good luck
23rd April 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Salary after graduating from computer engineering?

What is the salarly after completing 4 years of BE in computer science in 2017-2018 and best companies list..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?