21st January 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in English Honsors, am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes)?

After graduation in English Hons., am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes) course? If yes, then please tell me what I can do to be there? What all are the requirements to get admission in MDes course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  2. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.A.(English) student?
  3. Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  4. Can I become a Professor with MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) Degree of World University of Design, Sonepat?
  5. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  6. Requirements to get MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) admission in World University of Design, Sonepat?
  7. Course structure of MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat? -- [New]
  8. Does UCO Bank offer an Education Loan to study MDes(Textile Design)? Procedure to apply?
  9. Which entrance exam is to be given for MCA in DA IICT in Gandhinagar?
  10. What is the scope in future for commerce students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Banks offering an Education Loan to study MDes course in INSD? Documents required to submit for education loan?
  12. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  13. Whether M.Des is equivalent to M.Tech?
  14. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  15. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication being a postgraduate in English followed by DHMS and Diploma(IT) courses?
  16. Am I eligible to study Master of Design course being a Philosophy Honors candidate?
  17. Will I be able to do my masters in graphic designing while doing B.Tech third year?
  18. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
23rd January 2018, 06:52 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After graduation in English Honsors, am I eligible for Master of Design (MDes)?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in entrance examination conducted by NIFT and other institutes for admission in M.Des course.

The eligibility to appear for entrance course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with any stream from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance examination. So, you can start preparation for entrance examination to get the admission in institute of your own choice.

For more information about NIFT visit at www.nift.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?