10th March 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.A.(English) student?

Hi Sir, I am studying B.A.(English) degree. I like to do my Post Graduation in Design. So, is this possible for me? B.A.(English) candidates can study Master of Design? If yes, then what I have to do for admission?

Related Questions:
21st April 2018, 11:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.A.(English) student?

In order to pursue Master’s Degree in Design, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in design or architecture with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. However, some colleges offer admission to candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream. You have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective colleges. The admission will depend upon the marks secured in the examination followed by a personal interview
22nd April 2018, 01:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.A.(English) student?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for Masters degree in Design after the completion of BA in English as you are not eligible for M.Des course at this instant.
Candidates those who have completed their 4 years Bachelors degree either in Design Engineering or Architecture or Interior Designing from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree in Design.
23rd April 2018, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am studying B.A.(English) degree. I like to do my Post Graduation in Design. So, is this possible for me? B.A.(English) candidates can study Master of Design? If yes, then what I have to do for admission?

Possibility to study a Master’s Degree in Design for BA (English) student is high. Eligibility to study Master of Design (M.Des) is an undergraduate degree in any discipline from any recognized college or university. Candidates with very good understanding of fundamentals in design and should be familiar with basic skills and theories for studying the Master of Design course. Admission to the Master of Design course is done through an entrance test conducted by the college or university. Therefore, candidates with the knowledge in design are preferred for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?