28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) course which is available in World University of Design, Sonepat. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

22nd August 2018, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know about the course structure of MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) course which is available in World University of Design, Sonepat. Can you let me know about the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of MDes (Retail Design) in World University of Design is as follows:

Design Fundamentals
Introduction to Retail Design
Form Studies
Communication & Presentation
Human Factors & Ergonomics
Contemporary Technology & Innovation
Lighting & Illumination
Design Detailing & Digital Tools
Materials & Processes
Design Drawing
Retail Space Design
Design Thinking
Advance Form Studies
Design Ethnography
Basic Photography
Basics of Structures
Design Management
Sustainability
Design Projects
Thesis Project

World University of Design website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?