4th April 2011, 07:02 PM
neelam55

After M.Com can I apply for MSW course in DU?

sir
could i apply for msw coarse in d.u. i have done m.com with 56% of marks plz reply

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  2. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  3. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  4. How can I apply for MSW? I am doing my 5th semester in BCA
  5. After M.Com can I apply for MSW course in DU?
  6. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  7. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  8. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  10. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  11. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates? -- [New]
  12. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  13. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  15. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  17. How to join Intelligence Bureau after passing MSW? When can I apply for this exam?
  18. Admission to MSW from October onwards?
11th July 2011, 12:41 PM
sumit 1989

Default Re: After M.Com can I apply for MSW course in DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelam55 View Post
sir
could i apply for msw coarse in d.u. i have done m.com with 56% of marks plz reply
Hello, yes you can go for MSW after M.Com. You could have done it after graduation also, but now if you are interested go for it.

Best of luck. Feel free to ask if doubts remain.
24th February 2012, 08:08 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: After M.Com can I apply for MSW course in DU?

hi frend,
yes you can go for MSW after M.Com. all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?