2nd November 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?

I passed 10th with 69.69% and joining Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to join Indian Air-Force. So, What am I Do? & How?

3rd November 2011, 09:12 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?

yeah for diploma holder there are opportunity available in air-force for IAF Air Man.
In AIR man in technical field for that you have to clear initial screening and after clearing this they will assign you in different fields under category 'X','Y','Z'.

AND your work involves the maintenance and testing of aircraft and flying related equipment.'
you can get about the notification of exam either in Employement newspaper or in http://careerairforce.nic.in/
3rd November 2011, 11:29 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 10th with 69.69% and diploma in Civil how to join in Air Force?

Hi Dear

After complete your 10th with good percentage then you move to the Air force
that is good ,for this you have to work hard because
in air force many branches are there like:-

Flying branch

Technical branch

Ground duty branch

Women in IAF

you also find necessary information from:-

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_..._engineer.html

Good Luck...............
10th November 2011, 11:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

you can get in to indian air force as you have 60% aggregate throughout your career
you have to cross all the levels like written test,group tasks,situation management ang training
you will be given accordingly a position based on your performance
17th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

is there any job in aif force.after completion of degree in civil engineering.
18th February 2012, 02:28 AM
chandler8161

As an officer in the Technical Branch, you would be in charge of some of the most sophisticated equipment in the world.

You can apply for the Technical Branch via any of the two schemes listed below:
Direct Entry Scheme
After you have completed your engineering, you can join the Technical Branch through the Direct Entry Scheme. Both Men and Women can use this mode of entry to apply to the Indian Air Force.

University Entry Scheme (UES)

Eligibility Criteria:

Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) & Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical)

Permanent Commission (for Men) / Short Service Commission (for Men & Women

To join as the Aeronautical Engineering (Electronics) stream you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Marital Status
Candidates below the age of 25 years should be Unmarried.

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualification (Aeronautical Engineer – Electronics)
Candidates applying for Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics) Branch would be eligible if they have undergone any one of the follwing Educational Qualifications
29th February 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing dip.in civil engg from a central university of duration four year can i apply in indian air force
20th April 2012, 09:21 AM
anay mishra

dear sir,
iwant to know that if have appeared exam intermediate in2012 can I fulfill the form
17th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

sir iwant to know.can i apply for marchent navy after passing 10th with 74% and diploma in civil engineering
5th August 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

can i join in indian Air force after passing 12th with physics,chemistry and information technology.
11th April 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join air force after doing my mechanical engg BE. what is the salary
14th June 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

haw enginear is best????????????? diploma///scince 11.12.
7th July 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th with 68% and passed diploma in civil engineering.can i join in INDIAN AIR FORCE.
7th July 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th 67% and diploma in civil engineering.can i join at IAF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?