23rd April 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Does distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?

Does the distance MCA has any value?Where should I take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  2. Eligibility for taking admission in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  4. Will I be eligible to get admission in MCA in regular after passing B.Sc IT from PTU through distance learning?
  5. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU? -- [New]
  7. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  8. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  9. Procedure for MCA distance education? is there any entrance for MCA?
  10. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  11. Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering.
  12. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  13. Is there any value in MCA distance course? Which university is good?
  14. Will there be any Distance MCA course being offered in Delhi University? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  15. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  16. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  17. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  18. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
25th April 2012, 07:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does the distance MCA has any value?Where should I take admission?
Master of Computer Application (MCA) pursued either though distance learning mode or through regular classes, the program must be recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Now, as far as Distance mode is concerned, it is ideal for working professionals holding work experience and this mode is not a good option for fresh graduates. However, if you are a fresh graduate and planning to work along with pursuing MCA, you should definitely opt for the distance mode but if you end up completing MCA through distance mode without having any work experience, you will have tough time to find a satisfying job for yourself.

Some of the AICTE approved institutes offering MCA through correspondence mode are as follows:
  • Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology
  • GITAM Centre for Distance Learning -GITAM University
  • Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University
  • Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education -Osmania University
7th July 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?

is it hard to get a good job after completing mca from distance learning.plz answer if iam fresher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?