16th September 2015, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

After passing 10th which course should I take to become a space scientist in Inter

After passing 10 which course I should take to become a space scientist in inter

20th September 2015, 10:56 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: After passing 10th which course should I take to become a space scientist in Inter

# It is good to know that you are willing to become a space scientist.

# Here you are advised to opt the science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) after 10th standard.

# After intermediate, you are required to take admission to take admission either in B.E. or B. Tech.

# One more important things to be noted that candidates are required to have obtained minimum 60% marks throughout his/her academic career.

# After completion of B.E. or B. Tech, candidate should go for joining Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).

# ISRO provides challenging opportunities to fresher scientists/engineers where they can be utilized in development and establishing advanced infrastructure needed for space exploration.

# If one has keen interest in studying solar system, satellites and their relation with planets, then he/she must go for joining ISRO as a scientist or a engineer.

# ISRO conducts a written competitive examination every year in order to make recruitment for engineers as well as scientists. Generally the written competitive examination is conducted in the month of April of every year.

# Interest and willing candidates have to apply online through the official website of ISRO and other useful websites i.e.

* www.isro.org
* www.isro.gov.in
* www.iist.in

# Required eligibility for ISRO:

* Must be B.E. or B. Tech in engineering discipline such electronics, electrical, computer science, mechanical etc.
* Candidate in the final year of degree are also provisionally eligible.
* Must be Indian citizen.
* Must be below the age of 35 years.
* Though there is relaxation in upper age for the candidate belonging to reserved categories.
* Candidate must have obtained more than 60% marks in his/her entire academic and technical career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?