21st January 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

After passing 12th should I go for graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology?

After passing 12th with 80 percentage, is it best to join Biotechnology? Or should I do any engineering course? What about Microbiology? Which is better option between Biotechnology and Microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among Biotechnology and Microbiology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate?
  2. Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?
  3. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  4. What are the optiosna after completing 12th except microbiology and biotechnology
  5. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Industrial Microbiology) for Biotechnology graduate?
  7. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc Microbiology after passing B.Tech Biotechnology? I have done my B.Tech in Biotechnology
  9. Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE?
  10. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side
  12. Which has better scope in India and abroad among Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  13. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Post Graduation in Food microbiology?
  14. What is better between Biotechnology and Microbiology?
  15. Microbiology(Hons) or Biotechnology: Better choice after 12th standard with Medical stream?
  16. Top Government colleges for M.Sc. in Microbiology and Biotechnology
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. After 12th should I go for Biotechnology or Microbiology?
31st January 2018, 07:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After passing 12th should I go for graduation in Biotechnology or Microbiology?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned doing Graduation in Biotechnology is the best option over doing Bachelor's in Microbiology course. You may find good number of job as well as career opportunities in the field of Biotechnology rather than Microbiology.

As you are done with 12th Class with 80% marks which are good, I can suggest you to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology course. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned companies after completion of the course. They include,

* Panacea Biotec Limited
* Biocon
* Serum Institute of India
* Wockhardt
* Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Limited
* Novozymes
* GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
* Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
* Indian Immunologicals Limited ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?