18th January 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Which has better scope in India and abroad among Biotechnology and Microbiology?

What bachelors degree can I do after getting a Diploma in Biotechnology besides Bachelors of Biotechnology? What is the difference between Biotechnology and Microbiology? How about doing Microbiology? Which has better scope among the two?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad?
  2. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Microbiology(Hons) or Biotechnology: Better choice after 12th standard with Medical stream?
  4. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  5. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad?
  7. What can I do after completion of M.Sc in Bioinformatics? Pursue higher studies MS in abroad or do Ph.D?
  8. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  9. Which is better to study among Microbiology and Biotechnology in M.Sc for B.Sc(Microbiology) female candidate?
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  11. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  12. Which one has better scope between M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology in terms of future career build up? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope of biotechnology in India and Abroad? What is the salary?
  14. What is the scope of Microbiology in India?
  15. How can I go Abroad after completing Microbiology? Which exams to pass and scope of this course?
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Abroad after completion of B.Sc(Microbiology) in India?
  17. Scope of Biotechnology in India? How to study further studies in abroad?
  18. Which subject should I choose to do MS in Abroad among Microbiology, Food Industry and Downstream Processing being an Integrated M.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
14th February 2018, 03:16 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which has better scope in India and abroad among Biotechnology and Microbiology?

Having completed Diploma in Biotechnology, you can go for Bachelors Degree with any of the below Life Science subjects :
Biotechnology
Microbiology
Zoology
Botany
Nursing
Bio-Informatics
Genetics etc.

Obviously Microbiology has better scope compared to Biotechnology since Microbiology deals with the study of all Micro organisms where as Biotechnology deals with the study of techniques to generate human beneficial products by using Micro-organisms.

Whether it is India or Abroad, Microbiology is better compared to Biotechnology.

I would suggest you to complete at least Post Graduation in Microbiology so that you can get decent job.

Each and every University will conduct its own Entrance Exam to give admission for Post Graduation in Microbiology.

After successful completion of Post Graduation, you can go for job opportunities or if you are having interest in Research side, you can go for M.Phil and Ph.D courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?