8th January 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 58% in UG can I be eligible for any type of exam?

i got 58 percent in my ug (chemical engineer ) degree can i elligible for any type of examination

Related Questions:
  1. For what type of TNPSC exam am I eligible?
  2. For what type of jobs am I eligible after scoring 58% in B.Tech ECE?
  3. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 70.72% in 10th, 75.66% in PU and 63% average till B.E? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  4. Am I eligible for IES exam after after graduating in Biotechnology? What type of job will I get after passing the exam?
  5. What type of seat will I get after scoring 53 marks in EAMCET exam
  6. In which type of Group exam is a UG student eligible?
  7. Am I eligible for major IT and non IT companies after scoring 86% in 10th, 86% in intermediate and 59.2% average in B.Tech? What type of certificate courses will help me? Should I join CAD or IT related courses like JAVA or Oracle?
  8. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  9. What type of colleges to prefer after scoring 220 rank?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  11. In what type of MNC can I get placed after scoring 64% in B.Tech CS
  12. What type of college can I get after scoring 70% in BSc Mathematics?
  13. Is a CA student eligible to appear for NET exam after scoring 50.75%
  14. Can I be eligible for MCA after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 65% in 12th, 48% in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get any type of government or private college after scoring UPSEE rank of 100?
  16. Which type of college will I get after scoring medical cutoff of 197.75?
  17. Can a flat footed be an IAS officer? -- [New]
  18. Which type of exams can I apply at the age of 31? For which groups am I eligible?
11th February 2012, 05:40 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 58% in UG can I be eligible for any type of exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 58 percent in my ug (chemical engineer ) degree can i elligible for any type of examination
You have scored more than 50% Marks in your Graduation and after completing graduate degree course you are eligible to apply for these examinations :

~~ Civil Services Examination : You have to complete your Graduation and your age should between 21 to 30 Years, Only then you are eligible to apply for this year Civil services examination. The Notification was already declared and online Registrations was also started.

~~ CDS Examination : This examination is also conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and to apply for this examination your age should between 19 to 25 Years.

~~ IBPS Examination : You are also eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical as well as IBPS Bank PO Examination. This examination is Conducted every year and the score card of IBPS is Valid only for 1 Years and if you have scored Good Marks in IBPS Examination then you are eligible directly for the Interview conducted by 19 Public sector Banks.

For Clerical Post : Your age should between 18 to 28 Years
For Bank PO Post : Your age should between 210 to 30 Years.

So, After completing your Graduate degree course you are eligible for Many Banks Recruitment examinations.

So, please prepare well for all these examinations and then apply for these examination as per your Eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?