17th March 2017, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Age criteria to join Bihar Police as an officer? How to join Bihar Police through BPSC? Which post I can get?

Hello sir, I want to know minimum age limit to join Bihar Police as a officer rank? How can I join Bihar Police through BPSC and which post I can get?

31st March 2017, 06:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria to join Bihar Police as an officer? How to join Bihar Police through BPSC? Which post I can get?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. It is state Civil Services of Bihar state government. The eligibility criteria for BPSC entrance examination is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for BPSC entrance exam.

>>The minimum age limit is 20 years. You can clear BPSC preliminary, mains, and interview to join Bihar Police as Deputy Superitendent of Police.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?