11th February 2010, 07:14 PM
harikrish

Age eligibility for eamcet?

my age 32 years date of birth 05/081978. iam eamcet examination eligible or not?

11th February 2010, 10:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age eligibility for eamcet?

eamcet have conduct manny courses, you dont tell me in which courses detail you want to know, because age limit is different for all the courses. so please ask question in breif.
11th February 2010, 11:27 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission........
12th February 2010, 07:18 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

pleaseclear for which exam you want to sit,because it conduct for m,any different courses,so tell me clearly.
waiting for your reply.
17th February 2010, 10:36 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

i think you are eligible, if your age is above 17 years then you can apply for it.
18th February 2010, 01:47 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi
For Engineering Courses
Age : The Candidate has to complete 16 years by the time of December 31st of the Admission year.

For Medical Courses
Age : Should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of Admission of that particular year. 16 years is enough for BPharm Course.

best of luck
19th February 2010, 11:36 AM
rniveditha

no .u are not eligible for eamcet now...its too late for u now
22nd February 2010, 08:45 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

ask your question properly....
then i tell you whole thing ....
good luck....
15th March 2010, 04:41 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

my dear friend.............The candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the academic year for which the admissions are being conducted.
2nd August 2010, 09:27 PM
prathamesh22

you are eligible, as your age is within the limit then you can apply for it.
10th August 2010, 02:06 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Age 32 is way too much for EAMCET. I dont think you are eligible as the max age limit is from 22 to 25 Years.

So hard luck
10th August 2010, 02:08 AM
adityabhushan

Quote:
Originally Posted by harikrish View Post
my age 32 years date of birth 05/081978. iam eamcet examination eligible or not?
FOR ENGINEERING
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR EAMCET – 2010
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET-2010
a. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas
Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
b. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy
local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
(Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended. (See Annexure III)
c. For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering),
B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology FS & T)], B.Sc. [Commercial Agriculture and
Business Management (CA & BM)] courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or
related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, along with bridge course or courses
conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2000-2002 and subsequent batches, or
any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate
Education, Andhra Pradesh.
OR
Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination
in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training,
Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State
Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
(ii) a) In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16
years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may
be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
b) In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FS &T)
and B.Sc. (CA & BM) offered in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, candidates
should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission
and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of
scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of
admission.
d. (i) For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of
Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as
optionals conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any
other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh,
as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma
Examination in Pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of
Technical Education and training.
(ii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the
year of admission to the above course.
FOR AGRICULTURE AND MEDICINE
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET-2010
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas
Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy
local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions
(Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. A. A. For B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.Sc. (Ag) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FS&T) / B.Sc.
(CA&BM) courses Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of
intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent
thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P., with any two / three of the subjects
indicated against each course noted below :
a. B.Sc.(Ag.) i. Physical Sciences
ii. Biological or Natural Sciences
iii. Agriculture
iv. Vocational Course in Agriculture
b. B.Sc.(Hort) same as above
c. B.V.Sc. & A.H i. Physical sciences
iii. Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
d. B.F.Sc i. Physical Sciences
iii. Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences
e. B.Tech (FS & T) i. Mathematics
ii. Physical Sciences
or
i. Physical Sciences
ii. Biological or Natural sciences
f. B.Sc (CA & BM) i. Mathematics
ii. Physical Sciences
or
i. Physical Sciences
Note:
i) Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking
admission to the above courses should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in
EAMCET -2010.(AM Category)
ii) Candidates Should complete 17years of age as on 31st December of the year of
admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in
respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
3. B. For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals including
practical tests in these subjects, OR any examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology,
Physics and Chemistry including practical tests in each of these subjects, recognized as
equivalent to Intermediate by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
(ii) Candidates should complete 17years of age as on 31st December of the year of
admission. There is no upper age limit.
3. C. For B. Pharm Course:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate
examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, conducted
by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. as equivalent thereto.
(ii) Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of
admission or on such other date as may be notified by the CET committee. There is no
upper age limit
3. D. For B.Tech (Bio-Technology) Course:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate
examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, along with
the bridge course examination in mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate
Education, Govt. of A.P shall be eligible.
3. E. For Pharm-D Course:
(i) candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate
Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional conducted
by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination
recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh as equivalent
thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in
pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education
and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of
Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
(ii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the
year of admission to the above course.
10th August 2010, 12:18 PM
rohit_k

Age eligibility for eamcet as:
candidate must be 17 years age and above.
and age month of december is complusary.
10th August 2010, 01:39 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

Detailed eligibility for the EAMCET exam is as follows:

EAMCET Medical 2010 Eligibility Details:
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. A. For B.VSc & A.H. / B.Sc (Ag) / B.Sc (Hort) / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech (FS&T) / B.Sc (CA&BM) courses:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of intermediate examination (10+2 patterns) or

Any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education A.P., with any two/three of the subjects indicated against each course noted below:
B.Sc.(Ag.)
Physical Sciences
Biological or Natural Sciencesv
Agriculture
Vocational Course in Agriculture
B.Sc.(Hort)
Physical Sciences
Biological or Natural Sciences
Agriculture
Vocational Course in Agriculture
B.V.Sc. & A.H
Physical sciences
Vocational Courses in Veterinary Sciences
B.F.Sc
Physical Sciences
Vocational Courses in Fishery Sciences
B.Tech (FS & T)
Mathematics
Physical Sciences
or
Physical Sciences
Biological or Natural sciences
B.Sc (CA & BM)
Mathematics
Physical Sciences
or
Physical Sciences
Note:

Irrespective of the subjects taken at the qualifying examination, candidates seeking admission to the above courses should appear for Biology, Physics and Chemistry in EAMCET 2010. (AM Category)

Candidates Should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of SC/ST candidates as on 31st December of the year of admissions.
3. B. For MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals including practical test in these subjects, OR any examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry including practical test in each of these subjects, recognized as equivalent to Intermediate by the Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad.
Candidates should complete 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
3. C. For B. Pharm Course:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education as equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission or on such other date as may be notified by the CET committee. There is no upper age limit
3. D. For B.Tech (Bio-Technology) Course:
Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, along with the bridge course examination in mathematics conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Govt. of A.P shall be eligible.
3. E. For Pharm-D Course:
candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh.
The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course

EAMCET Engineering 2010 Eligibility Details:
1. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2. Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. For Engineering, B.Pharmacy (M.P.C), B.Tech (Dairying), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FS&T)), B.Sc (Commercial Agricultrure& Business Management (CA&BM) courses:
(i) Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled during 2001-2003 and subsequent batches, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh. OR Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P.
(ii)
In the case of Engineering, Pharmacy courses, candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions or on such other date as may be notified by the common entrance test committee. There is no upper age limit.
In the case of, B.Tech (Dairying), B.Tech (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech (FS&T) and B.Sc (CA & BM) offered in Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions.
4. (i) For Pharm-D course candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized by the board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto or shoud have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and training.
(ii) The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course.

As clearly stated, upper age limit, considering all factors is 25 yrs, therefore, you are not eligible!

I hope it is clear
10th August 2010, 03:11 PM
yashaswini t s

Thumbs up Re: Age eligibility for eamcet?

as per your age you are eligible to it. according to your age i think your claming for higher qulification entrance exams.
what ever the exams in EAMCET it may be the minium qualification is:
*you should have passed 2nd puc exam in andra pradesh, BOARD of intermidiate education with appropriate optionals subjects,recognized by BIE, A.P.
*IN CASE of entrance exam appearing students with their results pending, their entry shall be subject to yheir securing a pass in a said qualifying exams.
*candidates should be indian nationality or PIO/OCI card holders.
*candidates should be ofA.PA as defined in A.Peducationals institutionals order as per 1974 ammendaments.
for more details refer at the site http://www.apeamcet.org
10th August 2010, 07:59 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Hi
The age eligibility for eamcet required is given below:

the Candidate has to complete 16 years by the time of December 31st of the Admission year.

For Medical Courses, the student have to
take BiPC or its equivalent at 10+2 Level or Intermediate Level
Age : Should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of Admission of that particular year. 16 years is enough for BPharm Course.
12th August 2010, 10:46 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

seek information at andhra.com
see and contact the office
In their homesite you will see a status ,there you can see.
in my view,relaxation is not valid for general students
14th August 2010, 09:26 PM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
For information regarding Age eligibility for eamcet candidate must be 17 years age and above.
you go through the website :-
www.winentrance.com
Best of luck!
15th August 2010, 03:13 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Age eligibility for eamcet is that
your age must be above 16 years
and Indian citizen are only applicable
3rd September 2010, 09:34 AM
syedirshadameen

Post Re: Age eligibility for eamcet?

you should there age minimum 21 years below to apply eamcet
16th January 2011, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

My age is 26 ( SC-B- MALE ) , am i eligible for medicine entrance test ?
16th January 2011, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Am 26 ( SC-B_ MALE ) ? Am i eligible for medicince entrance ?
31st January 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b. s 19/07/1991 am i eligible 4 eamcet . . . ? reply faast
9th February 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

my age is 23 years (d.o.b. 14-11-1987) n belongs to BC category..am i eligible for eamcet 2011??
10th February 2011, 09:09 AM
ratalalavanya

age limit for EAMCET exam is minimum of 16 years and maximum of 25 years
13th February 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

my age is 25.am i eligible to write eamcet.
1st March 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

my birthdate is 27-10-1994. am i eligible for writing eamcet?
23rd June 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

my age is now 22 yrs.i wnt write eamcet entrance in the next year.ia it possible?
6th August 2011, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by harikrish View Post
dear friend,

age limit criteria is as follows:

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should have completed 17 yrs of age.

As on the 31st December of the year of admission the candidate should be not more than 22 years of age.

For SC/ST candidates the upper age limit is 25 years as on the 31st December of the year of admission

thanks
16th March 2012, 08:01 PM
jyotsana d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my age is now 22 yrs.i wnt write eamcet entrance in the next year.ia it possible?
Dear friend,
You are not eligible to write Eamcet exam if you are not SC/ST.
age should be between 17 to 22 years by the time of admission of that particular year.

Only for the SC/ST candidates upper age limit is 25 years.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?