19th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to write the EAMCET exam? Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam an age of 25 years?

what is the age limit for writing eamcet exam.iam 25 yrs old.am i eligible to write eamcet exam?please reply soon.

19th December 2011, 09:04 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to write the EAMCET exam? Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam an age of 25 years?

Yes, your eligible for appearing in EAMCET exam as for your age is considered because to appear in that exam you must have attained 17 years of age.

For your kind notice you must have passed your 12th std with physics, chemistry and biology as the main subjects conducted by Andhra Pradesh government.

Your also eligible if you have secured Diploma in Engineering or appeared in the exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh.
19th December 2011, 10:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to write the EAMCET exam? Am I eligible to write EAMCET exam an age of 25 years?

dear friend,
My friend , if you are from general or OBC category then you are not eligible for EAMCET exam..

But if you are from SC/ST category then you are eligible.

Because to appear in EAMCET exam the candidate must have attend the age of 17 years and Must not have complete the age of 22 years.
The age limit for SC/ST candidate is 25 years.

All the best..
20th December 2011, 08:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for applying for EAMCET exam is 17 years. No maximum age is specified. The basic qualification is to have completed 12th from a recognized university conducted by Andhra University or equivalent. The candidates appearing for engineering entrance should have studies Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in plus 2. The candidates appearing for medicine entrance exam should have studied physics, chemistry and biology in plus 2. Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering are also eligible to appear for engineering entrance exam.
22nd December 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

hi this is my d-of-b----30-6-1987, plz give me reply --- i am eligible for emcet or not?
23rd December 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i am 27 years old with pg in biochemistry ,now iam intrusted to do medicine. am i eligible
27th January 2012, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Hello..
My age is 24 and i did my MPHW(F) and GNM. Now I would like to write EAMCET for Medicine. Am I eligible? Please help me?
27th January 2012, 10:00 AM
thanuja.eie

Hi..
My friend did her MPHW(F) and GNM. Now she would like to appear for EAMCET(MEDICINE). Is she eligible?
Please reply...
7th February 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Hello nw my age is 24 yrs a(d I would to lyk emset exam am elgible r nt eligible
29th March 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

iam discontinuely passed inter i eligible to write eamset exam
30th March 2013, 09:29 PM
bknayak

HI,

The age limit to write the EAMCET exam is 17 years
The age limit for SC/ST candidate is 25 years.

Hope the information helps for you..................
30th March 2013, 10:59 PM
rajalakshmikarnakanti

hiiiii
as per your qtn,their is no age limit for Eamcet entrance exam.
and if u would like to go agriculture and dairy sectors in engineering elgibilty is 22yrs for general and 25yrs for sc/st.

for other branches their is no age limit....and you can do it as regular student or u can go with distance education and even i have frnz who crossed 23 ,25 and pursuing their btech as regular l students.
1st April 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Im eligible toEAMCET age25
13th April 2013, 01:01 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Dear friends………

EAMCET exam is conducted to getting the admissions in engineering colleges of AP.
This exam is conducted by Ap government.

For this exam you must have 12th with PCM and your age limit is 17 - 22 yrs .
And here age relaxation is for SC/ST 3 yrs

So, if you belongs to SC/ST category then only you can eligible for this exam otherwise you are not eligible for this exam

All the beat
23rd December 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I wont become 17 by 31st of December how can I write
23rd December 2013, 03:48 PM
zarafsha abbas

I wont become 17 by the end of December so what can I do write the exam
6th February 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I' wont to Emcet exme
my date of birth 10-06-1986, my age limilt . pls tel me.
20th February 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir ;
my date of birth is 17-07 - 1997 can i apply .
plz tel me.
25th February 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,,my date of birth is 26.4.1992::I completed my degree now I am interested to do medicine,,,please,,ensure me that I am eligible or not...hoping for your answer soon,,,thank you,,,
12th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE GIVE DETAILS FOR CANDIDATES STUDIED OUT SIDE ANDHRA PRADESH FOR EAMCET ELIGIBILITY
20th May 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact age limit for EAMCET medical entrance examination and please give complete details regarding age relaxation among all the categories especially OBC candidates?
3rd June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I have lived in andhra Pradesh for last 9 years and also own a property so am I eligible for eamcet
?
28th September 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b.is 8/8/1991 can i eligibe to write eamcet exam next year 2015 please reply me soon sir
1st June 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

my d.o.b 1/51991 can i eligible to write eamcet exam next year 2015 pleace rply me soon sir i intrested engineering iam completed bpharmacy how iam enter to bteh
9th March 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, my age is 26 nw i wanted to study agriculture or to do vetenary docter,am i eligible to write eamcet exam?plz give me reply soon
20th March 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi my age is 27years can I write eamcet exam I have passed my 12th standerd in bipc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?