21st December 2010, 10:24 PM
prremkumar

Age Limit, courses and exams to appear to become Food Safety and Health Inspector?

what is the Age limit ,courses and exams to appear to become food safety and health inspector?

22nd December 2010, 12:15 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age Limit, courses and exams to appear to become Food Safety and Health Inspector?

Health Inspector

#Age Limit

-->Eligibility:

Candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age. Age relaxation as per rules.

-->Educational Qualifications:

Candidates are required to have atleast Matriculation passed from any recognized university with 50% marks in aggregate.

-->Food Safety

-->Job Profile:

Candidates can apply for the posts of Food Inspector in the Food and Medical Administration Department. Selected candidates will have to perform the regular work of a food inspector i.e. inspection of the quality of the food items.

-->Eligibility:

Candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years of age as on 01 July 2010. There is relaxation for the reserved category candidates in age limit as per government rules.

-->Educational Qualification:

Minimum educational qualification criteria should be fullfilled by the interested candidates in order to apply for the posts of Food Inspector in the department of Food and Medical Administration.

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 05:48 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age Limit, courses and exams to appear to become Food Safety and Health Inspector?

You can become a food inspector by either doing a Diploma in Food Analysis and Quality Assurance or doing Masters in Food Technology. For doing these courses a minimum qualification required is a Bachelors degree. It is important that you pursue the science subjects during graduation.
22nd December 2010, 11:22 PM
amahajan

HII
I am giving you a link where you will find the details about food safety and health inspector exam or course. here is a link:-

http://education-portal.com/articles/Health_Inspector:_Educational_Requirements_for_a_C areer_in_Health_Inspection.html

visit the link
23rd December 2010, 12:36 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prremkumar View Post
what is the Age limit ,courses and exams to appear to become food safety and health inspector?
Dear Friend

The recruitment examination for the post of Food Inspector is conducted
by state public service commission of different states.

The Age Limit for the exam may vary from state to state.
eg in UPPSC the age limit for food inspector exam is 21-35 years.
but in Punjab PCS, upper age limit is 37 years.

Educational qualification- One should have Undergraduate degree in
food safety, food engineering or related field such as agriculture,
biology or chemistry from a recognized university.

For information about a particular state's exam, please mention the state PCS
which you are likely to appear.

Thank You.
29th June 2011, 11:28 AM
amit gaur2065

The age criteria for food inspector or health inspector is 21-35 years, and the upper age limit is 37 years.for this educational qualification is you should have undergraduate degree in food engineerinf or related field.you can see for more info at the official website,
3rd July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

since the eligibility is UG food technology/food engineering for food safety inspector
I am graduate in hotel management .is there any other way i can become food safety/hygiene inspector or even auditor
10th December 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification enough for helth inspector job
19th September 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm sangeetha from chennai,
I was done MSC., food science and nutrition. so, im a elgible candidate for food inspecter. Or what can i do to apply this food inspecter or tjis field... Please rply me as soon as possible..:- My mail id is [email protected]
21st January 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i studied biochemistry and i want to write the health inspector exam.what are the qualification of health inspector exam?
18th March 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am student of b.sc. from biotechnology, is biotech eligible for food inspector?
12th July 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am sammed from dharwad, I am in 3rd year B.tech food technology . so, i am elgible candidate for food inspecter after my degree. Or what can i do to apply this food inspecter? Plz reply me, my email is "[email protected]"
4th August 2015, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in hygiene inspector course from maharashtra university of health sciences...do i have any eligibility for these type of jobs....please let me know at my email [email protected]
27th June 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

I AM HARITHA WHAT IS THE AGE AND QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR HEALTH INSPECTOR JOB.DO ANY DEGREE COURSE MUST BE COMPLETED.?
16th August 2016, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I am Anand Kamble.I have completed BCA in 2015. Can I apply for the sanitary inspector in government?
17th February 2019, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I am anuragi raveendran studying 12th standard. And these year was compleate my class. Then Can i apply health inspector course? or i must compleate any degree course. Then i will going to study health inspector course
4th September 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

My question is this course agelimit after marriage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?