7th September 2011, 11:07 PM
Sarita Dharashivkar

Age limit for ICWA course?

what is the age limit of ICWA coures.thank u.
i am in confusion whether my age is enough or not.

24th September 2011, 02:31 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for ICWA course?

You have not mentioned what is your age. The minimum criterion for attending the course of ICWA is 12th class. The candidates should not be below 18 years of age. There is no restriction on the upper age limit of the candidates to pursue this course. The candidates who are graduates can also qualify directly for the intermediate level for this course.
4th November 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I am 37 years old.. I ve been working as a teacher in a private school. Am I eligible to do ICWA now?
6th March 2012, 10:55 AM
alokkk_2005

Smile Re: Age limit for ICWA course?

No there is no age limit for joining ICWA
6th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

can a graduate bnys bachlor of naturopathy and yogic science do a practice of physician or doctor
13th March 2012, 05:14 PM
shubham.deore

The age limit of ICWA i.e.Institute of Cost and Wotks Accountants in India is 21 years and eligibility for it is graduation.....
13th March 2012, 07:40 PM
venkatadrir

Cool Re: Age limit for ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarita Dharashivkar View Post
what is the age limit of ICWA coures.thank u.
i am in confusion whether my age is enough or not.
ICWA means THE INSTITUTE OF COASTS AND WORK ACCOUNTANTS.YOU HAVE CLEAR DISCRIPTION BELOW:

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg Share on delicious Share on orkut Share on live | Share on favorites Share on email Share on print | More Sharing ServicesMore

The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWA)
(2 Years Course)
Age Limit:
Eligibility:
Graduation
Description:
ICWA is a premier, dynamic, vibrant professional institution actively associating itself in the industrial and economic development of the nation. In today's world, the profession of conventional accounting and auditing has taken a back seat and accountants increasingly contribute towards the management of scarce resources like funds, land and apply strategic decisions. This has opened up further scope and tremendous opportunities Cost and Works accountants to shoulder responsibility as Cost and Management Accountants in accordance with new dimensions and vision here in India and abroad. Members of this profession will be the driving force in the team of management while in employment and a key consultant, an effective Cost and Management Auditor and an appropriate advisor in place. This is why Cost Accountants in India are called Management Accountants all over the world.
Features:
Members of the Institute are occupying high echelons like Chairman, Managing Director, Finance Director, Chief Executive, General Manager, Finance Manager, etc. in many Public and Private sectors organisations and also in the Government. Ministry of Company Affairs Government of India has tabled the bill for amending the law governing the three professional institutes. The amendments are expected to make the management of corporate affairs more fair, credible and lawful.

Opportunity for Independent Practice - - Cost Accountants can practice in the following areas:

* In mandatory Cost Audit under Section 233 (B) of the Companies Act, 1956.

* Excise Audit under Section 14A of the Central Excise Act and Special Audit of Certification Of manufacturing account as per Customs Act.

* VAT audit in Nine States. * Certification under Export & Import Policy. * Consultancy Assignments.
Courses Offered in The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India (ICWA)
Accounts
13th March 2012, 07:47 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Institute of cost & works Accountants of India (ICWA)

Age limity : 21 years

Eligibility : Graduation

Description :

ICWA is a premier , dynamic , vibrant profession institute actively associating itself in the industrial & economic development of the nation
Cost accountants in India are called management accountants all over the world.

Features :

Members of the institute are occupying high echelons llike chairman , managing director , finance director , chief executive , general manager , finance manager ,

Opportunity for Independent practice cost accountants can practice in the following areas :

In mandatory cost audit under section 233(B) of the companies act , 1956

Excise audit section 14A of the central excise act & special audit of certification of manufacturing account as per cutoms act

VAT audit in Nine state
Certification under export & import policy

consultancy assignments
13th March 2012, 09:06 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CWA-COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT is a correspondence course managed and conducted by ICWAI(Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India).

The CWA course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION COURSE
INTERMEDIATE COURSE
FINAL COURSE

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for Foundation Course and those who has completed Graduation Degree in any stream is eligible to be directly admitted to Intermediate Course.

The minimum age for entry to Foundation Course of ICWA course is 18 years and there is no upper age limit for entry in to any part of this course as per qualification.

For more information you may log on to www.icwai.org
23rd May 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

iam 30 years old can i get benifit from icwa course?
23rd May 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

iam 30 years old can i get benifit from icwa course?
30th May 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

i am bcom graduate age is 35 yrs please correct age limit reffer to me
31st May 2012, 11:51 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI!!!!

CWA-COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT is a correspondence course managed and conducted by ICWAI(Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India).

Age limity : 21 years

Eligibility : Graduation

Description :

ICWA is a premier , dynamic , vibrant profession institute actively associating itself in the industrial & economic development of the nation
Cost accountants in India are called management accountants all over the world.

The CWA course is divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION COURSE
INTERMEDIATE COURSE
FINAL COURSE

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board is eligible to apply for Foundation Course and those who has completed Graduation Degree in any stream is eligible to be directly admitted to Intermediate Course.

The minimum age for entry to Foundation Course of ICWA course is 18 years and there is no upper age limit for entry in to any part of this course as per qualification.

For more information you may log on to www.icwai.org

ALL THE BEST!!!
18th May 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my answer in the examination in Hindi medium? because formal English is not sufficient for the ICWAI course.Before I have passed the coaching completion certificate,but total aggregate is not sufficient.This was the reason due to my English is not upto the standard.I belong Madhya Pradesh which is the regional language is Hindi.My Enrolment was -RSW-14568.Please give advice for short term course.Thanks.
4th August 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

is it advisable to pursue icwai for a 50 year old engineering professional? pl. advise
22nd May 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi'

I am a commerce graduate with MBA in finance. I am working in accounts & Finance profile in one of leading MNC. My age in 30 yrs right now. i am planing for icwa. I will be able to complete this course at the age of 34 or 35. What opportunities are left for me after the age of 35 with approx 8 or 9 years of experience in MNC and with ICWA and MBA finance.

Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeep Kumar
7th July 2014, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hi
i'm bcom holder and at present i'm 29 yrs old and i had been in foreign for 5 yrs am i eligible for icwai curse?
7th March 2018, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am not a graduate but I have enrolled for Cost and Management Accountant course.. earlier known as ICWA, Is ICWA or CMA course alone enough to get me a job? Is ICWA/CMA course equivalent to Post Graduate Degree?? Please advise....
7th July 2019, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

I am 45 yrs old and I am a Govt. Pry, School teacher in West Bengal. I got registered in CMA foundation course. Will it be helpful if I pass the Final Exam within 3-4 years to get me a Pvt. job? Or , should I opt for independent practice? Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?