27th July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college?

i want to know what is age limit of PH.D degree holders women to become a lecturer in govt.college

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit of Ph.D degree holders(Women) to become a lecturer in government college of Uttar Pradesh?
  2. List lecturer job options under government sector for BE degree holders?
  3. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  4. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  5. Marks required to pursue PhD? Can someone be Lecturer in government college after PhD? Age limit for it?
  6. Required age limit for women to get Ph.D Degree?
  7. How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?
  8. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  9. Is there any advantage for doing PhD for a Commerce Lecturer in a Government Degree college?
  10. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  11. Is there any age relaxation for PhD degree holder to become an Assistant Professor in West Bengal government colleges?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  13. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses required to be studied to become a College Lecturer in English?
  15. How to become a professor in the university of commerce field? I am a CA final year student
  16. What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?
  17. Whether ME degree is necessary for Lecturer job in government engineering college?
  18. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
17th December 2011, 09:39 PM
deva.ezhil

Thumbs up Re: Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college?

Hello,

The maximum age limit for recruitment in Central Government college and Universities is 50.

But with state it differs with each state. In Kerala the age limit is increased from 35-40years. In Tamil Nadu Government, the age limit is between 38-45 years.
30th December 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college?

Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college of state uttar pradesh.
5th November 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit of Ph.d degree holders women to become a lecturer in government college?

I have cross 35 years and my thesis for PhD i submitted. Is there possibility for Govt. job.
8th October 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

i am 40 years old p.hd music . what is the age limitation for lecturership
14th July 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm a Ph.D holder in Music. cleared UGC- NET exam. Age-39. What is the possibility for getting a job in college? Till what age can I apply?
17th January 2022, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am MBA in finance (PGDM) , i just decide to pursue PhD in Finance . It will be complete in 3 yrs. that time my age will 50 -51 yrs. so what is the possibility for getting a job in Gov. sector . Pls suggest me what i do , shall i pursue for PhD or what. i need guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?