12th December 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department for a General category candidate?

Respected Sir, My name is Nagesh and I want to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department so I want to know what is the age limit to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department for a General category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 04:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department for a General category candidate?

Age Criteria Required for the post of Constable in Karnataka Police Department for General Category Candidates:

The basic age criteria required for the post of Constable post in Karnataka Police Department recruitment is as follows.

For General Category Candidates :-

>> Minimum Age - 19 years

>> Maximum Age - 25 years

For SC/ ST and Reserved Candidates :-

>> Minimum Age - 19 years

>> Maximum Age - 27 years

The basic educational qualification required is PUC in science or else 3 year equivalent qualification in order to be eligible.
13th December 2016, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department for a General category candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My name is Nagesh and I want to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department so I want to know what is the age limit to apply for Constable post in the Karnataka Police Department for a General category candidate? Please answer as soon as possible.

The age limit for the constable post in Karnataka Police Department will be 18 to 25 years for the general category candidates. The candidates who have passed SSLC or 10th standard in CBSE or ICSE or SSC or State Board are eligible for the post of Constable in Karnataka Police Department. The candidate’s height should be 170 cm for men and 81 (86 when fully expanded) cm chest - are eligible for the Constable post in Karnataka Police Department. The details are available in the Karnataka State Police website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?