5th December 2011, 08:09 PM
amit chhatbar

Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?

sir ,
i wrote the wrong spelling in demand draft for aieee form .
i have written 'secratory of CBCE' intead of ' secretary of CBSE'.....
will my form be rejected ??
give me answer plz ... plz .... plzzzz in early time !!!

12th December 2011, 09:38 AM
tariqlko01

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?

As per my knowledge such minute errors in the filling up of Demand Draft will be ignored and you can be assured that it will not be returned back.
Even then you must make a habit of checking nicely you DD before finally submitting it and please try to avoid these errors in future.
GOOD LUCK for your AIEEE entrance.
2nd January 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my form get rejected if there is a mistake of spelling in Demand Draft?

will my form be rejected if there is a spelling mistake in my name written at back side of the dd?
sir please please send me the reply as soon as possible
24th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

will ma form be rejected i have written natiolnal law university clat jodhpur instead od national law university jodhpur clat a/c
7th April 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

i have make a mistake in dd...like 'hod of mechanical department'(msrit) instead hod of mechanical deparment will it is rejected??
15th September 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir...
I have prepared DD but the Bank wrote Institute of compauy Secretaries Of India instead of Institute of Company Secretaries of India by mistake. Will these be rejected? give me answer plz ... plz
2nd February 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have a made a mistake in dd at in the favor of, i should have written JNUK,kakinada but i wrote jnt university,kakinada. will they accept my form? please give me reply
24th February 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

i had issued a Demand Draft in Correct name, but made a mistake while writing my name on its backside, i cancelled my name and wrote it again. Will there be any problem??
15th November 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have submitted my jee form but i realized that i have made a spelling mistake .
will my form get rejected?
9th June 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My dd have a error in the spelling of name that should be written principal ihm lucknow but name of principal is written principle will it be accepted? Pls reply fast..
13th June 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I have a DD from Citibank coming my way which would bear my name as N Aravindhram as per records. I will have to deposit this amount to my HDFC account which bears my name as Aravindh Ram N as per records. Will there be any problem in making a deposit. Can anyone please let me know urgently
3rd September 2015, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I made a mistake in dd instead of waiting west bengal university of health sciences. I have written west bengal university of health science only I have not written s in the last word of science it should be. Sciences
22nd December 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I made a mistake instead of 'The secretary, The institute of chartered accountants of india' the draft made for 'The secretary, The institute of ch artered accountas of india' bank employee leaves space between ch and artered........will they reject?
2nd February 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I made a mistake instead of 'The secretary, The institute of chartered accountants of india' the draft made for 'The secretary, The institute of ch artered accountas of india' bank employee leaves space between ch and artered........will they reject?
No, such minor mistakes will be ignored by the banks usually, especially for reputed organisations and do note that spacing between characters occur due to lining difference, it's not a big mistake. Stay relaxed
12th July 2016, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have send a DD but one word mistake can my form rejected plz sir answer me
11th November 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Will my form got rejected if my scanned signature is in blue colour instead of black colour.
24th March 2017, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Will my exam form get rejected as the university name is written as bharathiyare instead of bharathiar in Demand Draft?
7th August 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have made a mistake in my dd instead of the executive director KEA it is printed as the eecutive director KEA will they accept it
13th July 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

I made mistake in my dd instead of samiti I wrote samsthe
Will my dd get rejected or it will be accepted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?