24th November 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

How to get demand draft for AIEEE?

i want to that how i get demand draft for aieee. i have filled form online and also got my registration no..........kindly tell abt this

6th December 2011, 02:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get demand draft for AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to that how i get demand draft for aieee. i have filled form online and also got my registration no..........kindly tell abt this
Hello friend,
First of all, you need to draw a demand draft in favor of Secretary, CBSE,
payable at New Delhi.
As you have mentioned that you have already filled online application form and got the registration number, all you need to do is follow this link.
6th December 2011, 07:19 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Firstly make demand draft in favor of
Secretary,Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi.

To make Demand draft you should go to near by bank and tell him/her to make a demand draft on Secretary,Central Board of Secondary Education,Delhi.

Don't forget to write your registration Number,Name and Address on back side of Demand draft.

After making Demand draft,click on below link to complete your application form of AIEEE.

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/...kepayment.aspx

Follow this steps to get confirmation page:
>>Enter your Registration Number
>>Select mode of payment as Demand Draft
>>Enter Date of Birth
>>Enter text/number below mentioned
>>And click on Submit

After clicking on submit,you will have confirmation page.Take print out that page.And fill the option manually like paste a photo,signature,Left thumb impression and Residential Address.

After filling the manually option in confirmation page,then keep confirmation page and demand draft in Envelope.And send the envelope to

Joint Secretary (AIEEE unit),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2,
Institutional Area,
Patparganj,
Delhi-110092.

And this Envelope should reach to Aieee unit before 5th Jan 2012.
19th December 2011, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

In which bank, we can get DD
15th November 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

how much amount i have to draft?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?