19th August 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Is AIEEE exam compulsory to get admission in any college of Gujarat?

..Is aieee exam compulsory to get admission in any college of gujarat?Has gujcet been removed from gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  5. Will I get admission in AIEEE college in Gujarat after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE
  6. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  8. What's the Eligibility Criteria for Common Entrance test(Admission in Medical Branch) & PMT this year? Is it compulsory to give Exam for getting admission in medical colleges of Gujarat?
  9. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  10. Any engineering college that gives admission on the basis of AIEEE at Rajkot Gujarat
  11. Which engineering college can I get on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  12. Can I get admission in SVNIT college after scoring 61% in PCM and 52 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  15. In which college can I get admission on the basis of my AIEEE score in Gujarat?
  16. Can I get admission on the basis of AIEEE of 340996? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  18. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
10th October 2011, 02:29 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Is AIEEE exam compulsory to get admission in any college of Gujarat?

Dear friend,
AIEEE is entrance exam to take admisson in 30 NITs and various government and self financed college of India.
But it is not neccessary to take admission in Gujrat. And gujcet has not been removed.
15th May 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AIEEE exam compulsory to get admission in any college of Gujarat?

how to get
admission in nirama uni
1st June 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

is giving the exam of aieee compulsary?
11th June 2012, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

i have got a marks in aieee is 64 so i have admission in gujarat. so kindly guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?