11th October 2010, 10:26 PM
sdyz

All the details about BCA Course?

hi
i hav completed my intermediate with cec in A grade...well m thinking 2 do BCA in 2011 batch in hyderabad....so i need 2 know everything abt dis course..plz lemme nw..d details of dis course lyk entrance n its preparation...eligibilty...n everyhtng....plz help me out...

12th October 2010, 12:11 AM
August
Senior Member+

Default Re: All the details about BCA Course?

dear friend

BCA is a computer application course . it has a good demand in our country in software as well as in IT FIRMS.

AFTER BCA you can apply in software companies directly you can also go for higher studies in your own field like MCA.

AFTER the master degree you will get more salary and status as compared to BCA.

to take admission you have to pass 12th with MATHS.

either you can join directly in many instiutes or also you may go through entrance exams.

all the best.
12th October 2010, 12:52 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdyz View Post
hi
i hav completed my intermediate with cec in A grade...well m thinking 2 do BCA in 2011 batch in hyderabad....so i need 2 know everything abt dis course..plz lemme nw..d details of dis course lyk entrance n its preparation...eligibilty...n everyhtng....plz help me out...
BCA is the computer course which is done after the 12th class.it comes under the graduation degree.after BCA also join MCA to get the good and handsome salary in the future.
after these two courese you can be placed in the good software company
like TCS,WIPRO,INFOSYS.
12th October 2010, 01:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

BCA is bachelor of computer application. it is course based on computer application. it is a three years graduate course. after class 12 a candidate is eligible for this course. but you must read math in your class 12 and you have to pass in mathematics.

to join in the institution may be direct through your class 12 marks or through entrance examination depending upon the institution.

after studying this course job opportunity and scope is very high. easily you can get a good job in software sector or other computer related sector. also you may go for higher study like MCA, MBA or other. beside this the salary is very high for a BCA passed student who have a better knowledge on the computer application. even you may go to abroad for higher study after completion of BCA.
12th October 2010, 01:54 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: All the details about BCA Course?

Quote:
hi
dear friend,

BCA is the computer course which is done after the 12th class.
BCA syllabus consist of basic software knowledge and all programming papers like C,C++,JAVA,.NET,ORACLE,DETASTRUCTURES etc.

after BCA also join MCA or MBA.

Good placements are avaliable for BCA students.

good luck.
12th October 2010, 01:54 AM
ForumModerator
Forum Staff

BCA is really a great course and its full form means Bachelor in Computer Applications. As the name suggests its all about computers.

The jobs in this field is immense. If you have the right talent then you scope is endless. Trust me

MCA is normally preferred after BCA as these days MCA graduates get paid higher than others.

Well the eligibility criteria is simple. You just have to score good percentage in your final board exam of 12th std

However there are some college which do take an entrance exam for admitting the students into their courses.

So if you have the interest in computers and programming then you should definately opt for this

All the very best
12th October 2010, 07:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Bachelors in Computer Application course is for 3 years with 6 semesters. Candidates who have pursued maths during 12th standard are eligible for this course. On completion of the course you can either opt for a job or could pursue higher studies. In this competitive world more the qualification more the chances of getting a good score. It is advisable to pursue an Masters course thereafter.
12th October 2010, 10:57 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The Courses on Computer is one of the most wanted courses in educational carrier,the course BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) is one of them.

Definitely,you can get admitted in Hydrabad's Institutes for the BCA course.

There are so many highly profiled institutes in Hydrabad,for those institutions you have to pass the 10+2 i.e,12th with Mathematics as optional or compulsory subject.

Some most wanted institutes in Hydrabad are as:

1:Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC).
2:Nizam College.
3:Bhavan Vivekananda College of Science.
4:Presidency college of Arts & Science College.
5:A.V.college of Science,Commerce & Arts.
6:Pioneer College.
7:Govt.city college.
8:New Loyola Model Degree College.
9:G.Pulla Reddy Degree College
10:Deccan School of Mng.

You get entry in one of those institutes in Hydradabad.
There are so many chances for the BCA student,after the course you can go for MCA or MBA ,then there are so many posts for you.

Good luck.
12th October 2010, 07:08 PM
sdyz

Post Re: All the details about BCA Course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
BCA is really a great course and its full form means Bachelor in Computer Applications. As the name suggests its all about computers.

The jobs in this field is immense. If you have the right talent then you scope is endless. Trust me

MCA is normally preferred after BCA as these days MCA graduates get paid higher than others.

Well the eligibility criteria is simple. You just have to score good percentage in your final board exam of 12th std

However there are some college which do take an entrance exam for admitting the students into their courses.

So if you have the interest in computers and programming then you should definately opt for this

All the very best

firstly thanks alot for dis info n ur suggestnz....well i hav a doubt...as i hav completed my 12th with CIVICS ECONOMICS and COMMERCE m i eligible for dis course.....n my whole intermediate percentage is 78 n d 12th percentage is 75 so izz dis helpful for me in doing is course?? n my 10th percentage was also 75 above in evry subject except d 2nd language(telugu)...so plz tell me whether i can join bca or not??
12th October 2010, 09:14 PM
santhoshi.ratnala

BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS-BCA
It is a three year course with six semesters...eligibility is +12..and after bca u can do mca which is having good scope..u can get good pay..job oppurtunities are high and u can get into many IT companies...
jst view this file...u can have an idea about course structure[syllabus]...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Menu_634035781865305000_bca.pdf(36.2 KB, 700 views)
12th October 2010, 10:42 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
hi
BCA is mainly related to computer applications. it is in demand mainly in it sector. most of the subjects in bca will be in relation to computer except english. and if you do mca after bca then you can expect a good with very good salary because masters degree is something that companies are looking for.
21st November 2010, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

how much money is required for doing bca??
16th December 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Kya Arts stream k student BCA kar sakte hai,tell me
24th December 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me all details about b.c.a course????????....hw much % is required for it????????
1st January 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is BCA expensive cource?
10th January 2011, 06:13 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: All the details about BCA Course?

Quote:
hi
Dear friend,
You should be 10+2 passed,from any govt approved school,or board...
Math or BM or Stat or Economics should be one of the main subject in 12th standard...
25th January 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed 12th (art stream).maths was not my subject.i want 2 do bca.am i eligible?
8th February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

i hav passed 12th commerce maths was not my subject. i want 2 do bca. am i eligible?
12th February 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BCA and I want to know which would be a better either MBA or MCA?
1st March 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED CLASS 12 AND I WANT TO DO BCA PLZ TELL ME ABOUT THE JOBS AFTER IT
10th April 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

I hve passed 12th commerce maths is not my subject!! i wnt 2 do bca. m i eligible???????????????
30th April 2011, 11:10 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Cool Re: All the details about BCA Course?

If you complete your 12th then you are eligible for BCA.......... after this you can do MCA then you will get good job easily...........
30th April 2011, 08:20 PM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

BCA is bachelor of computer application.

It is a three years graduate course.

Eligibility criteria for it- 12th pass with at least 50% with maths as compulsory subject.

After completing BCA course job opportunity and scope is very high.

You will get jobs in software field.

Even you can opt for master degree like MBA,MCA etc...

So go for it.

All the Best...
1st May 2011, 12:19 AM
Deb51

Quote:
hi
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a Computer Application besed after 12th(with subject math or Computer Science) three years Graduate course.

Acoding to Institution rulls you can join besed on your 12th marks or entrance examination .

After compliting you have two options:
(1) you can go for higher study MCA or MBA.
(2) you can easily get a good job in Software Sector or other Computer Sector.
1st May 2011, 12:45 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
Covering the Following topics

Mathematics

Sets, Relations and Functions; Complex Numbers; Sequence and Series; Quadratic Equation; Permutations and Combinations; Binomial Theorem; Logarithm; Matrices; Determinant; Probability; Trigonometrical Ratios and Identities; Trigonometric Equations; Properties of Triangles; Inverse Trigonometric Functions; Heights and Distances; Limits and Continuity; Differentiation; Application of Derivative; Indefinite Integration; Definite Integration; Area Bounded by Region; Differential Equations; Rectangular Cartesian System; The Straight Line; Pair of Straight Lines; The Circle; Parabola; Ellipse; Hyperbola; Vector Algebra; Three Dimensional Geometry

Logical Ability and Reasoning

Analogy Test; Classification; Series Test; Coding-Decoding Test; Alphabet Test; Sitting Arrangement Test; Comprehension of Ranks; Direction Test; Blood Relations Test; Puzzle Test; Data Sufficiency Test; Mathematical Operations and Reasoning; Input and Output Test; Venn Diagram Test; Syllogism; Decision Making; Statement-Assumpsions; Statement-Conclusions; Strong and Week Arguments; Clock and Calendar Test; Cube and Dice; Image Test; Paper Cutting and Folding; Counting of Figures Test; Completion of Figures Test; Embedded Figures Test; Formating of Figures Test; Miscellaneous Test

Computer Awareness and Information Technology

Computer Fundamentals and PC Applications; Computer History; Networking; Operating Systems; DBMS; System Analysis and Design; Software Engineering; Computer Organization; ‘C’ Language; Data Structures

General Knowledge

Indian History; Geography; Indian Polity; Indian Economy; General Science; General Knowledge; Objective Corner

English Language and Comprehension

Comprehension; Sequence of Sentences; Word Power; Synonyms; Antonyms; Fillers; Cloze Test; Spelling Test; Idioms and Phrases; One Word Substitution; Common Errors; Sentence Improvement; Active and Passive Voice; Direct and Indirect Speech
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Studies New Delhi
(Affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsat)

AIMS 2-in-1 benefit

Location advantage & faculty with rich industry experience

1. Regular 3 year full-time degree programes

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) (4th batch)

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) (3rd batch)

Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized Indian Board or International Examination System recognized by Guru Nanak Dev University

2. Regular 2 year full time degree

MBE (Master of Business Economics) (2nd batch)

Eligibility: Graduation with 50% marks

Selection process: For BBA/BCA – based on personal interview and academic record; for MBE – based on AIMS entrance test. Forms can be obtained from Admission Office against cash payment of Rs. 1200/- or by DD of Rs. 1250/- in favour of ‘Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)’ payable at New Delhi

• Wi-Fi campus • Networked classrooms • GNDU approved faculty • Placement assistance

For admission details, contact admission office at: Plot No. F-2, Block No. B-1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi-44, Fax: 011-40541892, Phone: 011-46203036/41/42/44/61/62, Mobile: 9311109070, 9311209070, 9311409070, Email: [email protected], Website www.asiapacific.edu.in
Thanks
1st May 2011, 10:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi
BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer application and after 12th, the candidates are eligible for this course. The duration of this course was 3 years.

And after completing BCA course, You will get knowledge about computers and information technology. So, after completion of the BCA course, candidates can opt for MCA or they can even try for job opportunities.

So, if you are interested in BCA course, then please do this course and to get admission in BCA course, you have to passed your intermediate examination only then you will get admission in BCA course.

Many colleges provide you direct admission in This course But top colleges will conducts its own test and after clear that test you will get admission in BCA course.
1st May 2011, 11:07 PM
THE BLUE MONTER

BCA is course which is based on computer application & three years graduate course. For this course a candidate must be the student of maths & a candidate must passed his 12 th class with maths.After completing this course you can get a good jobs.
2nd May 2011, 01:22 PM
roligupta91

Quote:
hi
it is good course.BCA is bachelor in computer application .after completing BCA you can get recruitment in software companies
10th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th but i didn't had maths as my subject ,i had IP
am i eligibile for BCA....
11th May 2011, 12:44 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: All the details about BCA Course?

hi friend,

About BCA (Bachelor of computer application). In IT field there are many scope in todays competitive world.

To take admission in the colleges you can go by entrance or by management seats.

the carreer options also very high for this course.

Good Luck.
30th May 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am a student class 12 and interested in computers. Please suggest me which course will be better option for me . Please help of out !
31st May 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hi i did my hsc in mumbai university and after that i left my studies somewhat around ten years before and started doing job but now i m looking for part time course in BCA and i have not much scope to study throughout the day so is bca ok to do with i m currently working in a job of jewlerry domain. help me out or suggest me some courses.
2nd June 2011, 07:18 AM
sri_green09

BCA refers to Bachelor of computer application.
It is related to computer science.It consist of papers like c,++,java,cobol,database,oracle etc.
The duration of the course is 3years.
After BCA you can do MCA(masters of computer application).
5th June 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

after BCA which course is better...?
12th June 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM ALREADY COMPLETED MY INTER WITH 74% MARKS IN UP BOARD NOW I WANT TO DO BCA.TOH MAIN BCA KARNE KE LIYE ENTRANCE EXAM DENA JARURI HAI YA FIR MAIN KISI PRIVATE INSTITUTE MEIN ADMISSION LE SAKTS HOON JISISE MERE FUTER ME PROBLEM NA HO
12th June 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects in BCA?
15th June 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, after BCA how many years is of MCA
16th June 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed 12th with 55%marks $maths is my subject to kya mujhe bca college me admission mil jayega
20th June 2011, 12:53 PM
amit gaur2065

Dear it is the bachelor degree of computer application, it has a good demand in our country in software as well as in IT FIRMS.
AFTER BCA you can apply in software companies directly you can also go for higher studies in your own field like MCA, if you have mca degree then you got a hish salary package. If you want to take admission you have to pass 12th with MATHS.
21st June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Hai friends, i am completed my 10 2 with 68%.next i want to do B.C.A, plz.. Give information about this course
21st June 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
i am complete 10 2 with 68%. I wat to do B.C.A. Plz.... Send information about this course
22nd June 2011, 01:03 AM
sachin6

It is a very good course. It is computer based course. It has very great demand in it and computer fields. After that You do mca. It is very good for your future.
24th June 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Hai im a bca student i want 2 join for computer plz suggest me which course would be helpful 2 me in between studying my email [email protected]
27th June 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

fees of bca coures
30th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

off campus or regular campus,which is better for study bca
1st July 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

bca students can do ms in software after bca
2nd July 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i have do bca with any collage

tell me about this
3rd July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10 2 in 2010 with science stream. My marks in 12th standard is 60.625% & marks in mathematics is 72. I have also given entrance examination. I am also a student of Frankfinn [Institute of Air hostess Training]. It requires graduation form any 3 years course. I want to do BCA because It is really a very good course & I am looking for great future in this.Can I be eligible for BCA?
3rd July 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed my10 2 & I have completed 12th standard with science stream. I got 64.625% in 10th standard & 60.625% & 72 marks in 12th standard. I am also a student of Frankfinn [Institute Of Air Hostess Training]. But it requires either graduation or any 3 years course. I believe BCA Would be a very good course for me. I am looking for my better future in BCA. First of all, I just want to know whether I can join BCA or not?
22nd July 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;870031]Hello Sir, I have completed my10 2 & I have completed 12th standard with science stream. I got 64.625% in 10th standard & 60.625% & 72 marks in 12th standard. I am also a student of Frankfinn [Institute Of Air Hostess Training]. But it requires either graduation or any 3 years course. I believe BCA Would be a very good course for me. I am looking for my better future in BCA. First of all, I just want to know whether I can join BCA or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?