21st March 2011, 12:26 AM
pooja333

For which all government colleges(providing MHRD scholarships) should I apply after securing 93.45 GATE BT percentile and 400 score?

my gate BT percentile is 93.45..n score is 400...plz tell which all govt colleges shud i apply that also provide mhrd scholarships..
can i get d nits???????????????
plz guide

Related Questions:
  1. Will I qualify GATE with 20.67 marks in Mechanical Stream? Will I get a Government College? How much percentile can I score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in IIT after scoring 400 in GATE exam?
  3. How much scholarship will i get after scoring first division in 12th?
  4. A mi eligible for MHRD Scholarship after scoring 423 in GATE? What should I do to apply for it?
  5. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  6. Can I get any scholarship or financial grant having scored 95.8 percent in 12th CBSE?
  7. With a minimum of how much marks in 12th standard can I get a scholarship or sponsorship from any education trust?
  8. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship through GATE scorecard?
  9. Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship?
  11. Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for MHRD Scholarship in M.Tech 2nd year?
  13. In which college can I get admission after scoring a GATE score of 360, 1250 rank and 92 percentile?
  14. Will I get MHRD scholarship after scoring 284 in GATE computer science? In which government college can I apply inside Kerala for M.Tech in computer science or allied specializations?
  15. Could I get through GATE after scoring 206 in GATE, 67 percentile?
  16. Any scholarships available to study MBBS after class 12th? -- [New]
  17. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  18. In which college I will get admission if secured 96.5 percentile in GATE? Admission procedure and last date to apply?
16th September 2011, 12:35 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: For which all government colleges(providing MHRD scholarships) should I apply after securing 93.45 GATE BT percentile and 400 score?

dear friend,

Yes my friend you will get scholarship from any Government college in your state.As you have a very good BT percentile then why you take tension.You please want to take some information in the renowned colleges which is nearby you.

all the best.
27th November 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For which all government colleges(providing MHRD scholarships) should I apply after securing 93.45 GATE BT percentile and 400 score?

sir,
I had received the i st scholarship amount of rs.10,000 ,but i didn%u2019t receive the 2nd year scholarship amount.I have my name in the selection list .so pls kindly answer my question.my family financial condition is not good .please help me.
my name is priya saini and con.no is 9928992715
3rd December 2011, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have taken admission in a govt. college at Uttarakhand. I am a gate qualified student in general category. The institue is not providing any assistance for availing the scholarship. They are telling us to arrange the application form for the scholarship. The site of MHRD doesn't contain any such form. So please help...
with regards
Ambika
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?