29th June 2016, 02:49 PM
R141109

Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in B.Tech first year and my percentage is 90% in Intermediate. I am searching for scholarship. Please tell me any chances to get scholarship? Waiting for your response!

25th July 2016, 02:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate?

See, you need not to worry about the scholarships.
There are various scholarships which students can avail for their higher education.
I will be giving details about some of them and at last will tell about the source from where many more scholarships can be availed.

1) N.E.S.T. scholarships: Science, Medical & Engineering students- An exam is conducted for that. clearing which will only make you eligible for the scheme.

2) Sahu Jain Trust - Educational Scholarships- Exclusively for the Jain community

3) The scholarship from the state government. like in Uttar Pradesh, scholarship is given to the economically weak students. Every government has such scheme. You just need to get information about it.

4) Another is the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.

5) Narotam Sekhsaria Engineering Scholarship Programme is a scholarship given to the students interested for the engineering course. You can have a look at it if you are also planning for the same.

6) Also, you can apply KVPY scholarship scheme. It is a scheme given by govt. of India and provides a a great support to the students like you.

At last you should also visit government sites regularly on which scholarships of various kinds and amount are updated.

The best site is the MHRD department official site, the URL of which is given below-

mhrd.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?