30th September 2015, 09:29 AM
Harpreet Dalli

All the relevant information regarding Food Inspector job?

I am Harpreet Kaur. In 2015, I have completed my B.Pharmacy in India, now I want a job of food inspector, so give me relevant information and which test or forum is necessary and date in which month the test is conducted in our India.

Related Questions:
30th September 2015, 09:37 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: All the relevant information regarding Food Inspector job?

For getting job in Food Department you need to apply for the exam which is conducted by State or exam conducted all over India. Some of the exams that you can apply for getting a job in Food Department are:

- UPSC Enterance exam (All India Recruitment for Food Inspector)

- Punjab Food Supplies Department Enterance exam

- Staff Selection Commission

- West Bengal Food Corporation exam etc.

Clearing any of the exam will give you an opportunity to be a part of Government sector(Food Department).

Selection Procedure:

1. Written Exam
2. Personal Interview

Eligibilty for applying in any of the above exam are:

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You should be graduate in any dicipline

3. Your age should not be more than 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years is provided for SC/ST and for OBC 3 years.

Notification about the exam is usually published in all the leading newspaper of India from time to time. So you need to be alert. Read newspaper daily espically "Employment Newsppaer'" ot the Hindu paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?