26th November 2011, 12:19 PM
yagna priya

After completing M.Pharmacy how to apply for Food Inspector Job?

hai sir
my name is yagnapriya . recently completed my m.pharmacy and want to get a food inspector job. or any govt. job so please inform me about all govt jobs for which i am eligible

18th March 2016, 09:43 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing M.Pharmacy how to apply for Food Inspector Job?

If you are looking Food Inspector as your career then you should first qualify the food inspector exam. And you educational qualification is Master In pharmacy then it is very good because you can easily crack the entrance exam.

But it is not mandatory to have Master degree certificate for this post. The basic eligibility Criteria is Graduation in Agriculture, Food Technology, Pharmacy & Dairy Technology or Veterinary Science.
There will two round for this profile, Once you crack the first round of written test then you will be called for face to face round of interview if got short-listed.
The most popular exam conducted for the recruitment of food inspectors is the All India Food Inspector exam conducted by Union Service Public Service Commission.

To apply for this entrance exam you will have to visit the official website of upsc which is http://www.upsc.gov.in and search for the food inspector online application form option. There will two part of application form, In the first you have to give full details about you name and about education. In the second part you will have to for payment option, Once you pay the application fee you will get one mail regarding confirmation of form submission.

Also you can apply for the post through SSC & SSC-CGL is mainly conducted for various post in central government.

Pattern of exam :

Paper 1

General Science ( 50 marks)
Reasoning (50 marks)
Quantitative aptitude (50 marks)
English (50 marks)

Paper 2
Quantitative (100 marks)
English and Comprehension (100 marks)

Paper 3
Biological Science (200 marks)
12th January 2022, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing M.Pharmacy how to apply for Food Inspector Job?

Other than food inspector , can pharmacy student eligible for any other food tech. Jobs ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?