22nd December 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Alternative medicine practitioner is approved by Maharashtra medical council for practicing in Maharashtra?

Hello sir, I have completed BAMS course and want to know alternative medicine practitioner is approved by Maharashtra medical council for practicing in Maharashtra?

18th February 2018, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Alternative medicine practitioner is approved by Maharashtra medical council for practicing in Maharashtra?

I have done my MD in alternative medicines from Indian Board of Alternative Medicines. Is it recognised by Goi or not?
12th July 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Alternative medicine practitioner is approved by Maharashtra medical council for practicing in Maharashtra?

I have passed BAMS in alternative medicine From Indian board of alternative medicine
Calcutta, Can I practice in Maharashtra
22nd November 2019, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Can we practice has doctors in maharashtra
9th September 2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BAMS in alternative medicine From Indian board of alternative medicine
Calcutta, Can I practice in Maharashtra.
I want to my certificate registration
[email protected]
16th December 2020, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

I have studied Alternative Medicine. Can I practice in Maharashtra?
24th July 2021, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed md alternative medicine from IBAM Kolkata. Can I legally practice in Maharashtra ?
13th August 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Calcutta, Can I practice in Maharashtra.
I want to my certificate registration
[email protected]
Yes, Kindly Visit on www.ccamrindia.org
13th August 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Central Council of Alternative Medicines & Research.
Recognition

Central Council of Alternative Medicines and Research has been established Duly Registered which is incorporated under the Act XXVI of 1961 ( MAHARASTRA STATE,MUMBAI,2021/G.B.B.S.D. Regd. No 706/2021 of 2021) of govt. of MAHARASTRA STATE,Based on the XXI of 1860 Govt. of India and Science & Literary Institutions Act of 1854. This Act is applicable to the advancement and promotion of alternative medical sciences in several states in India.
Background of the Council

Central Council of Alternative Medicines and Research ( CCAMR ) (Department of Distance and Continuing Education) is an internationally recognized, Government registered institution of alternative, complementary and holistic medicines.

The Central Council of Alternative Medicines and Research ( CCAMR ) is one of the largest open international educational academies and a premier institution in the field of alternative / complementary medicines and health promotion in India duly registered under the Government of India Act. Under the guidance of its Founder President Dr.Pravin Bhatia %u2013 Purecha, the Council aims to advance the study of and research into various alternative therapies such as Acupressure, Acupuncture, Aromatherapy, Biochemic Medicines, Bach Flower Remedies, Electro Homoeopathy, Magnet therapy, Naturopathy, Reiki, Yoga and Traditional Medicines etc and provide a high standard of training and education in the different disciplines of alternative / complementary medicines.

It%u2019s a model institution for education, research and training in alternative / complementary and natural medicines. The curriculum of the Council is as per standard and based on the syllabus prescribed by the Ministry of Health, Govt. of India and various other national and international universities. Its faculty consists of qualified, experienced and dedicated doctors and teachers committed to imparting the best possible education to the students.
Kindly Visit on www.ccamrindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?