31st December 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get registration in bar council of Maharashtra after LLB?

Sir, I completed LLB from Maharashtra in 2005 but l am working as a lecturer in electrical technology in vocational college. Can l get registration in bar council of Maharashtra. My name Ashfaq.

5th January 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get registration in bar council of Maharashtra after LLB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed LLB from Maharashtra in 2005 but l am working as a lecturer in electrical technology in vocational college. Can l get registration in bar council of Maharashtra. My name Ashfaq.

Yes, you can get registered in Bar Council of Maharashtra after LLB. The LLB graduates can register in Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa. The aspirant can get the enrollment form available in the Bar Council Enrollment Department, High Court Extension Building, Fort, Mumbai. You need to submit the recommendations of 2 advocates who have been in practice for more than 10 years. You should give their enrollment number and enrollment date. You have to fill in the application form, submit with required documents and DD for enrollment. Within next 15 days, you will get the intimation from the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa. The Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa website link is Click Here
1st June 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed LLB in 2011, but I have not done registration with Bar Council due to conviction in criminal case. As I have convicted in criminal case then whether I am eligible for registration with Bar Council. Please reply.
30th November 2017, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Passed my LLB at Bodhagaya University can I enroll in Mumbai state bar council? and What is the procedure?
30th June 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I am working as a teacher in private school can I registration in bar council of India.
23rd September 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am teacher in jr.college just I complete ll.b. degree can I register in bar council of Maharashtra and goa
8th December 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I enroll as an advocate . I passed LL.B. in 1985 and after service of 39 years retired as Registrar of a college at the age of 63 want to enroll , is it possible and how much fee I have to pay for it please guide me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?