28th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?

I finished B.E(EEE) at 2014 with 2 arrears, I scored 86.8% in 10th and 76.58% in 12th. If i cleared my arrears with 60% can i get job in MNC? otherwise can i join NIIT for diploma courses? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for jobs in Wipro and TCS even if I have finished my B.Sc degree in 4 years?
  2. Can I get a job in any MNC company like TCS, WIPRO, IBM after scoring 62% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 42% in graduation
  3. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
  4. Am I eligible for WIPRO, TCS, Infosys MNC companies
  5. After finishing ECE how to get good jobs like WIPRO, TCS?
  6. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  7. Can I apply for job in TCS, Wipro or any other MNC?
  8. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  9. How to apply for training in WIPRO, TCS , HCL OR BHEL like MNC's?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  11. How to apply for internship of 1.5 months in companies like Wipro, IBM and TCS?
  12. Wipro or TCS? Which company is better for job security, salary hikes and experiance? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
  14. How to prepare for TCS and Wipro Exams?
  15. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS or Wipro?
  16. Eligibility for placement exams? Can we appear if there is any re-appear exam?
  17. What are the jobs for Civil Engineers in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
7th October 2014, 02:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if you have finished your B.E with two arrears. You have a good academic background and should work hard to clear the two arrears which you have. After clearing the arrears you can definitely get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro. Since you are doing B.Tech course which has certain credits and each subject has certain credit, so arrears means you will not get the credit of that subjects which in turn will make you ineligible for getting the degree from the college. Once you clear the arrears, you can definitely get the degree and the job.
Yes, you can join NIIT for diploma but you will not have the educational qualification of B.E under your belt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?