26th December 2011, 01:48 PM
Kuntal Choudhury

Am I applicable in school service commission after B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?

I am a B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) final year student. Am I applicable in school service commision? If yes then what will be my subject?
Please send your answer to- [email protected]

1st September 2012, 07:24 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Am I applicable in school service commission after B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?

dear friend

It is nice to see that your are interested on the ssc examination. SSC conduct the combined graduate examination for the different post all over India. It is one of the most repudiated job as well as a very good salary also. This exam is held every year as per vacancy and it is conducted by the SSC board as i said before. As you asked that you will be able to seat for the this exam or not so i am giving you the details of the combined graduate examination.

Eligibility required:

1.Candidate have to pass the 10th form a recognized university and win min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass 12th or equivalent form a recognized university
3.Candidate have to pass graduation on any trade from a recognized university.
4.Candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years
5.Age relaxation available for the reserved candidate like OBC gate 3 years, SC/ST get 5 years, PH get 5 years age relaxation

How to apply:

You have to apply on line basis on the their official site . the news are available on all leading news paper and employment news. There is 100 /- fee for the general and OBC candidate and sc/st/ph/ex service man/ women are exempt of fee.
YOu have to download the chalan and deposit the fee on the SBI bank and complete the registration.

In the exam there are two type exam one is tier 1 and another is tier 2 exam. If you passed the tier 1 exam then they will called you for the tier 2 exam. Tier 1 exam is objective type question of 200 marks and for 2 hours and question are like quantitative, general knowledge, reasoning etc and tier 2 exam is also quantitative type it is also 200 marks and 2 hours duration.

SO for the all you can see that you can seat for the exam and if you cleared the tier 1 exam then only you can seat for the tier 2 exam.

All the best
1st September 2012, 07:28 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Am I applicable in school service commission after B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?

dear friend

It is nice to see that your are interested on the ssc examination. SSC conduct the combined graduate examination for the different post all over India. It is one of the most repudiated job as well as a very good salary also. This exam is held every year as per vacancy and it is conducted by the SSC board as i said before. As you asked that you will be able to seat for the this exam or not so i am giving you the details of the combined graduate examination.

Eligibility required:

1.Candidate have to pass the 10th form a recognized university and win min 50% marks
2.Candidate have to pass 12th or equivalent form a recognized university
3.Candidate have to pass graduation on any trade from a recognized university.
4.Candidate age should be between 18 to 27 years
5.Age relaxation available for the reserved candidate like OBC gate 3 years, SC/ST get 5 years, PH get 5 years age relaxation

How to apply:

You have to apply on line basis on the their official site . the news are available on all leading news paper and employment news. There is 100 /- fee for the general and OBC candidate and sc/st/ph/ex service man/ women are exempt of fee.
YOu have to download the chalan and deposit the fee on the SBI bank and complete the registration.

In the exam there are two type exam one is tier 1 and another is tier 2 exam. If you passed the tier 1 exam then they will called you for the tier 2 exam. Tier 1 exam is objective type question of 200 marks and for 2 hours and question are like quantitative, general knowledge, reasoning etc and tier 2 exam is also quantitative type it is also 200 marks and 2 hours duration.

SO for the all you can see that you can seat for the exam and if you cleared the tier 1 exam then only you can seat for the tier 2 exam.

All the best
3rd September 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am B-tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering.Can I sit in WBSSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?