21st September 2015, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?

Hi,
I have done B.Tech in Biotechnolgy. Now I want to do M.Tech. Please tell me what are the specializations available for me in M.Tech? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS in Computer Science in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) graduate? Specializations related to Computer Science?
  2. Specializations available to study in MBA for B.Tech graduate? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Which MBA course is suitable for me while working in power plant as Electrical Engineer?
  4. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  6. Preferable specializations available to study in MDS course?
  7. Can I study M.Tech in different branch compared to B.Tech? What are the specializations in EEE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  9. Specializations available to study in Post Graduation for B.Com General student?
  10. Which course is best for commerce student in future?
  11. Specializations available to study in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 66% in 12th Biology?
  12. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. How to join M.Tech course having completed BE in ECE in the year of 2009?
  14. What is the next step for studies after completing graduation in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  16. List of entrance exams to study MS in Germany? Specializations available for Mechanical Engineer?
  17. Specializations related to Information Technology available to study in MS in Europe for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  18. Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student?
10th October 2015, 12:16 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in M.Tech for B.Tech(Biotechnology) graduate?

First of all I appreciate you for showing your interest in doing the masters degree in Biotechnology.

**There is not any specializations for biotechnology in India. Not only in IIT but also in NIT there is only one course related to biotechnology i.e M.Tech in Biotechnology.So you need not to worry about the specialization.

**Following are the list of NIT's in which there are course of Biotechnology at Master's level:

--NIT, Allahabad
--MNIT Bhopal
--NIT suratkal
--NIT Durgapur
--NIT Rourkela

**So in my opinion try your best to score good marks in the GATE exam to get a seat in the M.tech course in Biotechnology in at least one of the NIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?