12th September 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in NPTI? I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering

sir, i completed my diploma with mechanical engg. is i am eligible for admission in npti.and if yes then how?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for NPTI after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 82%
  2. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  3. How to join NPTI for B.Tech after Diploma engineering?
  4. Will I be eligible in NPTI after completing diploma EEE
  5. What is the eligibility to join in NPTI? I have completed mechanical engineering in diploma
  6. How to get admitted to NPTI after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join NPTI after Diploma for pursuing B.Tech?
  8. Can I join NPTI course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 75.75% marks
  9. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. After completing my diploma in mechanical engineering where can I be eligible for DME course? How can I get admission in this course if I have 40% in English?
  11. List of branches of engineering applicable for IES? I've completed B.E from NPTI in power engineering
  12. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineeirng? I have completed diploma in mechaincal engineering
  13. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  14. Procedure of post diploma course from NPTI? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for NPTI course after completing diploma in EEE with 83%?
  16. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  17. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
11th February 2016, 07:11 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in NPTI? I have completed diploma with mechanical engineering

NPTI stands for National Power Training Institute . It is a modular type course of one year duration.

Eligibility criteria to apply for NPTI course are as under :-

The candidate should possess B.E. degree in Electricals / Electricals & Electronics / Power Engineering.

Admission to this course is carried out on the basis of merit list and there is no exam for admission to this course . Selection of candidate is made on the basis of percentage of marks secured in B.E. or equivalent degree as per the University norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?