10th January 2013, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a engineering diploma student?

Sir, my question is whether an engineering diploma student is eligible for AIEEE or not

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering after diploma without 10+2 (12th) passing certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  4. filling the form of aieee for diploma students
  5. Am I eligible for AIEEE exam after passing diploma in mechanical field
  6. Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for upcoming AIEEE having passed Diploma in Engineering in the year of 2009?
  9. Can a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE?
  10. Should I do directly do M.Tech after completing B.Sc? Which entrance exams I need to write?
  11. Student who has passed 12th standard eligible for diploma course in Polytechnic in any engineering course?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue diploma course in aerospace engineering in Germany? List of the top colleges in Germany which having minimum fee structure for the same? I am Bsc(IT) student
  13. Whether a Commerce student is eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering programme? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing my diploma?
  15. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a student? I am in FYJC
  16. Am I eligible for AIEEE exam if I am a student of Polytechnic diploma final year in IT
  17. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Is there a lateral entry option available for Polytechnic Diploma Students in AIEEE B.Tech Colleges?
28th January 2013, 02:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a engineering diploma student?

You are eligible for AIEEE only if you have studied 12th before diploma. Pass in 12th with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics is the basic qualification required. It will be good for you, if you look for engineering degree through lateral entry. Being a diploma holder, you can join directly to 2nd of engineering degree. You should prepare for the entrance exam as a good score is a must to join reputed institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?