10th January 2011, 05:38 PM
shubham bhardwaj

Can a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE?

i am doing diploma in engineering. This is my last year.can i apply for aieee.

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE?
  2. Is it possible to write AIEEE Exam being a diploma pass out?
  3. Can I apply for AIEEE lateral entry after passing diploma in Metallurgy engineering
  4. Am I eligible for AIEEE if I am a engineering diploma student?
  5. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  6. Can I apply fopr AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical engineering?
  7. Can I apply for AIEEE after completing diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. Diploma engineering student can apply for RAW? How to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  11. Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?
  12. Can I apply for AIEEE after diploma in IT for admission in direct 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to apply for PSU recruitment exams for Civil Engineering Diploma student who belongs to Nepal?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of three years diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I apply for Private Jobs if pursuing Lateral Entry Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to write AIEEE? I have completed my diploma in drilling engineering from School of mining, Orissa with 72% marks. What's the minimum marks should I scored to get admission in NIT with mining stream?
  17. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for any multination company after scoring 74% in 10th, 55% in 12th, 75% in diploma engineering and 70% in batch
11th January 2011, 02:08 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE?

hello friend,
yes you can apply for aieee exam,the eligiblity criteria for aieee is 12th pass and diploma is also equivalent to this,so you are able for this exam.
ALL THE BEST
8th February 2011, 09:12 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
I don't think that you can appear for thr AIEEE exam.
The eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam is to pass 10(+2) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/board.
The candidate should have physics, chemistry, maths as main subjects.

So you cannot apply for AIEEE.

Good luck...
9th February 2011, 12:25 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

The eligibility criteria of AIEEE exam says that a candidate must pass 10(+2) with physics,chemistry, maths as main subjects from a recognized board/university.

As you have done diploma, you are not eligible to write AIEEE.

Try to apply for B.tech through the lateral entry entrance tests. By scoring in that complete your graduation. This will be the better option for you.

Good luck!!
15th February 2011, 06:13 PM
aryabhatta

Smile Re: Can a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE?

yes dear you can go for this but

there is a provision that you will will not the entry from 2nd year even you have

to take the admission from first year..........

if you are ready then go for it
4th March 2011, 07:31 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

a diploma engineering student apply for AIEEE
The eligibility criteria for appearing in this exam is to pass 10(+2) with at least 50% marks from a recognized university/board.
The candidate should have physics, chemistry, maths as main subjects.
So you cannot apply for AIEEE.

good luck
9th March 2011, 02:29 PM
cricket007
Banned

AIEEE

All India Engineering Entrance Examination AIEEE is a competitive entrance exam conducted by CBSE on all India basis for admission in engineering & architecture undergraduate courses in various reputed institutes, all over the country, who accepts AIEEE score. The score consists of All India Rank AIR and a State Rank SR.

AIEEE 2011 Eligibility Criteria :

The student should be passed in 12th class from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as compulsory subjects. Those who have to give the final year exams of the qualifying exam can also apply for AIEEE provided their result has to be out by the time of counseling.

AIEEE 2011 Exam Pattern :

There is a written test which is objective type. The questions are on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. There is negative marking scheme in this. For each wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted.

wish u all the best ..................................
29th March 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission in Anna University (lateral entry) after completing diploma?
5th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i m darshan
i passed std 10th exam in march 2008
can i eligible for take addmision in diploma this running year?
12th December 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
i'm amol
i atended aieee 2009 exam only one time. now i am diploma last year student .. my date of birth is 09/03/1991 can i elligible for this aieee 2012 exam ? plz tell me sir !
12th February 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

can a diploma student apply for AIEEE entrance EXAM? PLEASE GIVE THE CORRECT ANSWER
27th September 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

iam a diploma architecture student sir can i apply for aieee 2014 plz reply me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?