15th November 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i hav done dimploma in mechanical engg. after SSC (X)...i am eligible to answer AIEEE examination...b'coz it is said that 10+2 or equivalent examination...
please help

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of three years diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to try IIT and other exams after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for AIEEE exam after passing diploma in mechanical field
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BITSAT if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th commerce?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  13. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  14. How may I Join Indian Army? How to apply for SSB interview? I've done diploma in Mechanical engineering
  15. filling the form of aieee for diploma students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for RTO Exam having completed my diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I appear for AIEEE for the year 2013 after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech in IT or Computer Science after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
15th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can apply for AIEEE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering..

As diploma is equivalent to 12th..

So, don't worry my friend you can apply for AIEEE exam..

Just go for it...

All the best.
15th November 2011, 02:35 PM
praveen_raj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi friend,

No, You are not eligible to appear for AIEEE. AIEEE is the engineering entrance exam meant for the candidates who have qualified 10+2 with Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry as their Major subjects.You can pursue B.E/B.Tech as a lateral entry. You will have an entrance exam for it according to your state or Province you are resided in.

Regards
Prudvi Raj
15th November 2011, 04:04 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Eligibility For All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Educational Qualification:-[/COLOR]

1.>You must Qualify your 10+2 th Standard.

2.>Minimum 50% marks is required in your academic career.

3.>Relaxation for SC/ST/PD is as Government Rule.

Age Limitation:-

1.>Your age should be in between 18 to maximum 25 years.

2.>Relaxation for SC/ST/PD is as Government Rule.

best of luck
15th November 2011, 04:17 PM
srinivas azad

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hey,yes, you can apply for for AIEEE Exam if you have fully 3 years completed diploma in any branch with 50% marks which is recognised by AICTE because this is technical diploma which is eqivalent upto 12th(PCM).
15th November 2011, 05:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Yes, you are eligible to give this exam but
In NIT there is no provision for lateral entry.If you get in to AIEEE then you go for
direct from 1st year.
So for AIEEE criteria:-

*Candidate pass 12th science or equivalent study.
*Minimum 50% mark in 12th .

If you satisy then you eligible for AIEEE.

Good Luck............
15th November 2011, 05:54 PM
gkumar13000

yes u r eligible as diploma in engg is sufficient to take aieee, diplloma is als equvalent to 10 + 2 as such
best of luck
15th November 2011, 06:30 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible eligible for the AIEEE exam because for aieee exam you should pass 12th class with physics, chemistry ans math with minimum 50% marks from recognized university or board.
15th November 2011, 06:35 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible eligible for the AIEEE exam because for aieee exam you should pass 12th class with physics, chemistry ans math with minimum 50% marks from recognized university or board.
15th November 2011, 08:48 PM
DASHARD

No,you are not eligible for AIEEE exam.
Only those pursuing 12th or who have passed 12th can apply for the exam.
15th November 2011, 08:50 PM
DASHARD

No,you are not eligible for AIEEE exam.
Only those pursuing 12th or who have passed 12th can apply for the exam.
15th November 2011, 09:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hav done dimploma in mechanical engg. after SSC (X)...i am eligible to answer AIEEE examination...b'coz it is said that 10+2 or equivalent examination...
please help

Eligibility for AIEEE

Yes,you are definitely eligible for appearing in the AIEEE 2012 after completing your diploma..

Instead of your 12th percentage..you need to have a minimum of 50% in your diploma for appearing in the AIEEE..

You can appear for the AIEEE only 3 times..

The AIEEE forms are available online from 15th November,2011 and the last date for form submission is 31st December,2011..

The AIEEE 2012 is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012 and the online exams shall take place from 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012..

In order to apply only for the AIEEE 2012..just Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
15th November 2011, 09:42 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Diploma does not come under 10+2 education.
So, you are not eligible. Only candidates after 12th are eligible.
15th November 2011, 09:45 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Diploma does not come under 10+2 education.
So, you are not eligible. Only candidates after 12th are eligible.
15th November 2011, 10:16 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

If you have completed diploma in engineering in the year 2010 or later then you can
apply for AIEEE 2012.

Also, your date of birth should be October 01, 1987 or later.

The syllabus of the examination will be same for all i.e., PCM of 12th standard.

If you are okay with that syllabus then AIEEE is surely a good choice.

But, I would suggest you to apply for lateral entry engineering entrance exams also

which are conducted specifically for diploma holders (and in some case B.Sc. holders too)

in which syllabus of entrance exams will be completely under your scope.

Some top universities which conduct lateral entry entrance test are;

Thapar University
MIT Manipal
VIT Vellore
Indraprastha University
SLIET Punjab
KIITS Bhubneswar
6th December 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam if i'm in b.tech 1st semester.
11th December 2011, 08:53 PM
tuntunia

Yes, my friend you can apply for AIEEE exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering..

As diploma is equivalent to 12th..

So, don't worry my friend you can apply for AIEEE exam..

Just go for it...
11th December 2011, 10:56 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

AIEEE stands for All Indian Engineering Entrance Exam.This exam is conducted by IIT's to provide qualified students the graduation degree in Engineering and Architecture.

Through AIEEE exam,the selected candidates are provides B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch/B.Plann course only.

For B.E/B.Tech:candidate should have complete 12th class with Physic and Maths as Compulsory Subjects.
For B.Arch/B.Plan:Candidate should have complete 12th class with Mathematics as compulsory subject and should have 50% marks.

Diploma course is some what equivalent to 12th class.But in Diploma course there is no Physic/Maths subject as compulsory.So you are not eligible for AIEEE exam.

So you can do B.E/B.Tech course by appearing state board entrance for later entry.
12th December 2011, 01:24 AM
nijas.nijas

hello my dear friend,
You are definitely eligible for
appearing in the AIEEE
after completing your diploma.you dont have +2 qualification.you need to have a
minimum of 50% in your diploma
for appearing in the AIEEE.
The AIEEE 2012 is going to be
conducted on 29th April,2012
and the online exams shall take
place from 7th May,2012 to 26th May,2012.The AIEEE forms are available
online from 15th November,2011
and the last date for form
submission is 31st
December,2011.. The syllabus of the AIEEE examination
will be same for all i.e., PCM of 12th standard.you should n
otice one thing.that is,your date of birth should
be October 01, 1987 or later.
Also with AIEEE,u can write lateral entry test(LET)for doing your btech.lateral entry exam is very simple one.All universities in kerala are allowed 3 merit and f management seats for lateral entry students..
All the very best dear...
24th December 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i m engineering student first year btech can i apply for aieee
26th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can i appear aieee exam if i have done diploma in cse branch after 12th
27th December 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

what should diploma students fill up in the aieee application form for 10 2 marks and any other related blanks.
is there any other fields we need to fill differently than 10 2 students
27th December 2011, 06:28 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Am I eligible to apply for AIEEE Exam having done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

yes; you are right
every college except IIT & NIT GIVE ADMISSION AFTER DIPLOMA OR YOU MUST GIVE LEET EXAM SO THAT YOU GET ADMISSION IN SECOND & NOT FIRST YEAR
27th December 2011, 07:02 PM
prasad lendwe

no you are not eligible for aieee. because 12th is compulsary for aieee.
27th December 2011, 07:05 PM
prasad lendwe

aieee needs compulsary 12th std. so those who has copleted 12th are eligible for it
27th December 2011, 07:32 PM
CHEGIREDDY ANUSHA

YES you are eligible for AIEEE exam with 50% marks in diploma because it is equivalent to 12th but you can face a severe problem that is for example you get a good rank in AIEEE exam you apply for a counselling in that counselling you get a seat in other branch except mechanical engineering it is difficult to study that branch , and one year waste ,AIEEE, IIT ,exams are just suitable for 10+2 STUDENTS please prepare for E-CET and get good rank in that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?