29th April 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIPMT 2015 with 35 marks in Chemistry and overall percentage of 69?

AM i eligible for aipmt 2015 with 35 marks in chemistry from cbse bord and my overall percentage is 69% ?

30th April 2015, 08:48 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT 2015 with 35 marks in Chemistry and overall percentage of 69?

Sorry, you are not eligible for AIPMT.

AIPMT is an Entrance Test is for selection of candidates for admission to MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota seats in Government Medical/Dental colleges of India under the control of DGHS, Govt. of India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana.

Eligibility criteria for AIPMT:
  • You must have completed the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2015 for admission to 1year MBBS/BDS course through AIPMT 2015.
  • The upper age limit for AIPMT 2015 is 25 years as on December 31, 2015. The upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes.
  • You must have passed in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects individually.
  • Minimum marks for candidates educated abroad seeking admission in medical colleges in India must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English upto Class 12 with 50% marks in each subject.
Since, you have very less score in Chemistry, you are not applicable for AIPMT.
30th April 2015, 08:56 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT 2015 with 35 marks in Chemistry and overall percentage of 69?

Dear yes you are eligible to apply for AIPMT Examination. But you must have passed all the three subjects ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) including English Language.

In fact there is no individual Percentage of marks for each subject. That is you need to pass all three papers with English language.

Besides this you have to secure minimum 50% in Total 10+2 examination for Gen candidates and there is a Percentage relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates.

Eligibility to apply for AIPMT 2015 :

1.You should have complete 12th with minimum 50% of marks with PCB stream from the recognized board. You need to pass in all three Main papers.

2.There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates about 10% (i.e 40%) and Percentage relaxation of 5% for PH candidates of Gen .

3.12th students ( Final year of 10+2 ) can also eligible to apply for this Test.

4.Minimum Age should be : 17 years

Maximum Age should be : 25 years

5.Through this score you can apply for MBBS or BDS Courses after 12th.

Date of AIPMT Exam 2015 will be held on : 03/05/2015.
30th April 2015, 10:04 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for All India Pre Medical/Dental Test.It is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission to MBBS and BDS seats under 15% All India Quota in Government medical and dental colleges of India .

The eligibility criteria for the AIPMT 2015 are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-It is necessary for a candidate to pass individually in all the subjects in 12th class examination to become eligible for the AIPMT 2015.

-The age limit to apply for the exam is from 17 years to 25 years.The upper age limit is relaxed for OBC/SC/ST candidates by 5 years.

Yes, you are eligible for the AIPMT 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?