23rd August 2017, 12:10 PM
miteshyadav2492

Am I eligible to apply for CHA exam after completion of MBA with International business specialization?

I have completed my MBA with International business specialization and having a small business in Rajkot (Gujrat). Now I want to work as a customs house agent so, Am I eligible for appearing for CHA exam? Can you please answer me soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  2. Best specialization for B.Tech IT student in MBA? Which is better between International Business, Marketing and Sales or HR?
  3. Which are the best courses in MBA specialization?
  4. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  5. TYBA student can apply for CHA exam? Can I directly apply for CHA exam? Do I need to complete PGDM or MBA for Customs clearance? Process to apply?
  6. MBA in Aviation Management vs. MBA in International Business
  7. Which subjects to choose in NET after MBA?
  8. Will it be helpful for me to do HR and International Business?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBA after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing MBA in International Business
  11. Can I appear in UGC NET in Management with M.Com(specialization in International Business)
  12. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?
  15. What are the courses available after BBA? Procedure to apply?
  16. Will this be difficult to do MBA after completion of B.Sc in Electronics? Fee structure to do MBA in International Business?
  17. List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  18. Course structure of MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology? -- [New]
24th August 2017, 01:39 PM
sanju0770

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CHA exam after completion of MBA with International business specialization?

Hello friend,

YES you are eligible to become a CHA after completion of MBA with International business specialization. But there are few pre requisites which you need to follow for becoming a CHA.

1. The applicant must be a graduate (You qualify in this as you said you are an MBA)
2. You have at least one year experience under CHA House
3. You have to clear CHA Exam which is conducted by Customs department twice per year.

Initially the license will be provided for an year which will be extended afterwards.

Hope it will help
26th August 2017, 06:53 PM
miteshyadav2492

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CHA exam after completion of MBA with International business specialization?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanju0770 View Post
Hello friend,

YES you are eligible to become a CHA after completion of MBA with International business specialization. But there are few pre requisites which you need to follow for becoming a CHA.

1. The applicant must be a graduate (You qualify in this as you said you are an MBA)
2. You have at least one year experience under CHA House
3. You have to clear CHA Exam which is conducted by Customs department twice per year.

Initially the license will be provided for an year which will be extended afterwards.

Hope it will help
Hello Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply,

For exam I am ready to appear for exam but I do not have any custom clearing experience and also i got to know that a business holder can not become a CHA. So please let me know is it true?

waiting for reply,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?