25th February 2017, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Com and want to study MBA in International Business. List of entrance exams for it? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  2. Which country and college will be best to study MBA Finance? List of entrance exams to study MBA from abroad?
  3. Should I have to study BBA to apply for MBA?
  4. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. List of colleges and their fees to study MBA in Hospital Management? Scope of this course in India and abroad?
  8. What are all streams available to study in MBA Abroad for B.Tech Computer student? List of entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Am I eligible to do Internship in Barclays being an MBA(International Business) student? Is it helpful to get job in Abroad?
  10. How can I study MBA(International Business) in Singapore? Total expenses and scope of studying in Singapore?
  11. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  12. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course?
  13. Entrance exams to study MBA with fellowship in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  14. What is the scope of MBA International Business?
  15. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  16. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  18. List of colleges which offer LLB in Abroad? Entrance exams and cost of expenses?
27th February 2017, 11:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study MBA in International Business? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed M.Com and want to study MBA in International Business. List of entrance exams for it? Scope of this course in India and abroad?

The list of entrance examinations to study MBA in International Business in India is given below;

Common Admission Test (CAT)
Goenka Aptitude Test for Admission (GATA)
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
IIFT
NMAT
IBSAT
SNAP
MAT
TANCET
GCET

The MBA International Business candidates can work for either government or private sector organizations. They can work as International Logistics Manager, Export Manager, Business Consultant, Accounts Manager, Key Account Manager, Compliance Manager, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Investment Banking Manager, Brand Manager etc. The candidates after completion of MBA in International Business can work for MNCs import and export department, business department, logistic companies, tourism sector, consultancy firms etc. The scope for the MBA IB candidates is good in the above mentioned areas.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?