20th July 2011, 12:39 AM

Will it be helpful for me to do HR and International Business?

I have the option of doing dual specialization with 2 areas as major specialization...I want to do HR and International Business. Will it be helpfull? Are these 2 areas related to each other

Related Questions:
  1. Is International Business Management in MBA is better for further Ph.D and Executive course?
  2. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India -- [New]
  3. Job prospects of masters international business in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Railway services after B.Com?
  5. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  6. List of subjects in M.Com course offered by IGNOU? Fee structure and exemption for defense personal?
  7. How to get admission for M.Com course in IGNOU?
  8. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  9. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  11. After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in international business management?
  13. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  14. Will I get admission after completing PG(Masters of International Business)
  15. Is IIBS- International Institute of Business Studies a study center only??
  16. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  17. Which course is better between BBA and BBA(IB)?
  18. What is the scope of MBA International Business?
16th September 2011, 11:02 PM
jishamenon2011

Default Re: Will it be helpful for me to do HR and International Business?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I have the option of doing dual specialization with 2 areas as major specialization...I want to do HR and International Business. Will it be helpfull? Are these 2 areas related to each other
HR and international business both will be helpful and you can co-relate it further when your exposed to job market. as key factors of International business are:
~you are capable of operating in the international business environment
~Gain the skills and knowledge necessary to work in the global marketplace
and in HR :
~you can study psychology of the business environment
~you are eligible to motivate your workforce.

if you are further planning to setup a business too...both the specialization will be helpful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?